• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Everquest Returning player. How can I reset my origin city?

    Everquest Returning player. How can I reset my origin city?


    Returning player. How can I reset my origin city?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Back after 15 years. Rolled up an Iksar Necromancer and steamed off to Kunark. How can I set my origin city to Cabilis?

    submitted by /u/Pestilentsynth
    [link] [comments]

    High level (105+) Shaman videos?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    I am a returning player and wonder what its like to play a high level shaman. Would like to see a YouTube video of someone playing a 105+ Shaman. I have an 83 Shaman, but I would like to see what content they can do solo and what the play style is at max level (105-110). Is it still RoT (Root DoT)? I google'd it, but cant find anything other than P99 stuff. Any help appreciated.

    Comments here on current status of Shaman also appreciated from current players.

    submitted by /u/R4ND0M_D4T4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment