• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Everquest agent of change zones seem either op or scaled to remain challenging/not farmable.

    Everquest agent of change zones seem either op or scaled to remain challenging/not farmable.


    agent of change zones seem either op or scaled to remain challenging/not farmable.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    is this the case? seems like naggy hits twice as hard as he should otherwise.

    submitted by /u/packagegrope
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of any artists who have done EQ illustrations?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Share if you do!

    I'm looking to commission a piece of artwork/collage with EQ elements, and if all goes well, it would be a tattoo i end up getting.

    Hoping to find some leads through the folks here - thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/demerix
    [link] [comments]

    Brand New EQ Player Looking for Direction

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:05 AM PST

    First off, sorry for the lengthy post.

    So, I've been gaming my entire life, but I missed the boat on playing EQ back when it launched.

    FFXI was my first MMO, and I've played it on and off for the past 16 years. I'm not averse to challenging gaming or complex systems, though obviously XI and EQ are very different games. I did play a few months of P99 last year, and while I had fun, I also found it rather limiting, and I kept wondering what the live game was like.

    I've played through the trial on most classes, and have a general idea of which ones I like, but the problem for me comes AFTER that. I have no idea what I'm doing. There are 20 years of systems upon systems upon systems, which is to be expected in a game that's been going this long, but I think my biggest problem is that I don't even really know what I don't know, if that makes any sense.

    Obviously for people who have been playing for years, a lot of this is second nature. And I feel a bit dumb sometimes asking my incredibly basic questions in General chat. Most people there seem more interested in looking for high level groups or selling big ticket items.

    When I was on P99, obviously I had to grind for plat (and maybe some EXP) for a while, and then spend hours/days in the tunnel shouting for items. And then of course find groups to get exp with. That all made sense. But with a J1 tank merc, it seems as though they do most of the work, and any gear I find just feels like a bonus. Is that correct or should I be focusing more on getting gear before gaining too many levels? As a new player, obviously I can't afford anything on the Bazaar right now.

    I've been loosely following Almar's leveling guides, and that's worked out ok, but to be fair, I haven't gotten much higher than 30 just yet. I have been trying to do Franklin Teek's hotzone quests, but that involves first figuring out how to get to said zone, and then hoping to find the mobs in question. I think I spent an hour in Stonebrunt Mountains last night and never did see a rabid jaguar.

    Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for some direction? I've been playing on FV, and before that on Test, to see if I wanted to bite the bullet and subscribe, but I seem to keep petering out around level 30 because I'm not sure what to do. I'm not tied to FV, but everyone says that's where the population is, so that's where I went for now, but I'd happily move if there was a better option for me.

    If you've read this far, thanks, and sorry for writing a book! Any help or suggestions you may have would be great. Hope to see you in Norrath!

    submitted by /u/GrauZauberer
    [link] [comments]

    Selos simple 3-box

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    What are some easy to manage 3-box combos to try and catch up on Selos that will still provide a desired main toon for eventual raiding?

    submitted by /u/Crenshiniban
    [link] [comments]

    Selos Questions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    What is the current level cap? Are mercs an option? About how long would it take a 2 or 3–box to "catch up"?

    submitted by /u/Crenshiniban
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment