• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Everquest Found an unreferenced King Ak'Anon(?) model in the game files

    Everquest Found an unreferenced King Ak'Anon(?) model in the game files


    Found an unreferenced King Ak'Anon(?) model in the game files

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/t6h8RR9.mp4

    While working on finishing animation importing in LanternEQ, I came across a model I had never seen before. It isn't referenced in the client, and I can't seem to find any mention of it being used in game. I assume it was originally intended for King Ak'Anon but for some reason, they scrapped it. Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/LanternEQ
    [link] [comments]

    any servers with many pug groups these days?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    difficult getting back into the game, if i join any server there's obviously work involved to catch up to the player base ( i play alone in real life )

    I did this on FV after a server change some years ago, and there seems to be no PUGs, i tried other servers on and off, but as time passes im guessing the player base is getting smaller in population or peopel arent pugging anymore which doesnt make any sense to me. The only chance I get is when a new server's released. Though getting back into agnarr to it seems the servers dead. Time to move on? Is having a set of established friends in a guild the only way to play now? (I enjoy solo and group, but do not raid)

    Anyhow, the question i have is are there any established servers where the community talks and groups outside of the guild system? Ty.

    submitted by /u/arghenexeno
    [link] [comments]

    How to share tasks with players in group?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    I 2 or 3 boxes so it would be nice to have one take the task/quest then share with the rest.

    submitted by /u/Fabianz_
    [link] [comments]

    Either I am doing something wrong or...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    SK is no where near as good at holding aggro as Pally. I created both as heroic chars and with Pally I rarely ever loses aggro to a 2nd box wiz or rogue. Yet with the SK I often loses aggro to my shaman casting slow and dots. Is it because slow and dots generate a lot more hate than nukes and burn? If not then what should I use on SK after pulling with clinging darkness?

    I forgot to mention but this is before using autogrant on any chars. I will do that soon, but does that have anything to do with SK not holding aggro as well as pally?

    submitted by /u/Fabianz_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment