• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Everquest Enchanter lvl 86 AA Dreary Deeds

    Everquest Enchanter lvl 86 AA Dreary Deeds


    Enchanter lvl 86 AA Dreary Deeds

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Did they removed this AA recently? I can't seem to find it anymore to make hotkey for it.

    submitted by /u/Fabianz_
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into Live

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Played off and on and keep coming for TLPs but leave quicker each time. I've an itch to attempt live but am afraid of being overwhelmed. I'm thinking of 3-box as follows:

    Bard (cc/locks/general utility) Shaman (slows/hots/dots/buff) Ranger(tank/bow)

    My plan was to sort of start with what I know for content and then try to take my time reading/understanding each new AA as it unlocks.

    With the lineup I'm considering what are likely changes I'll wish I'd made as I get beyond 65 or so into unknowns (to me)? As well, I'll eventually want to join up with a raid team. What do end content raids generally wish they had mire of, other than competent bodies behind the keyboard?

    submitted by /u/Crenshiniban
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment