• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Everquest For the first time in a long time, i missed Christmas in EQ

    Everquest For the first time in a long time, i missed Christmas in EQ


    For the first time in a long time, i missed Christmas in EQ

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Thinking about playing live, but I don't want to box.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Just as the title says. I'm on a burnout break from FF14, but I have a lot of nostalgia for EverQuest 1 and 2.

    Debating if I want to hop on and play some EQ Live, but I have zero interest in boxing.

    I have an account on P99, but I want to play some stuff like a Berserker or a Beastlord.

    Also, how's EQ2 doing these days? I've seen ads on Facebook for EQ's latest xpac, but I can't say the same for 2.

    submitted by /u/mythus54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment