• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Everquest Box question

    Everquest Box question


    Box question

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Currently running a SK at lvl 75. Thinking of adding a 2nd account. Any recommendations on what to run with it? I've read shaman but then I've heard dps is lacking.

    submitted by /u/lefty_808
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 1 Groupable raid mobs(Mangler)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    I have a group of friends the consists of warrior,cleric, enchanter, wizard, mage and bard. Looking for targets that we could possibly take in this Era(Luclin) We've done Phinigel, Drusella and Lodizal.

    Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/qwerty-poop
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Progression Server Guide

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    I have been working on a website that is specifically aimed toward progression servers (Classic - PoP era currently). I am also considering the possibility of going up to OOW down the road. There is just so much content in the game and I am just one boi, so for now it will be mostly up to PoP.

    My goal for this project is to have consolidated easy to follow and fun to read guides. The guides are very in depth with maps and pictures in most cases. My focus is to create content that the largest amount of people will get a benefit from first, then later add more specific topics that have a smaller niche.

    www.eqprogression.com

    About Me: I currently in Scions of Time on Agnarr as Kezzan. I have been playing EQ since 2001. My notable raid history is that I was Heaven and Earth from 2002-2005 and Descendents from 2008-2010. I have been playing on Progression servers since the release day of Phinny. I also play on Mangler as a noob.

    If you have any feedback or see any errors, please feel free to mail at Kezzan on the Agnarr Server. I also hang out in the Mangler and Agnarr Discords as Kezzan.

    submitted by /u/Kezzan12
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting dbc?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Was wanting to buy my father in law some dbc for eq/EQ2. Is there anyway I can accomplish this? I can't seem to find any cards in stores anymore.

    submitted by /u/Remorce
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding Expansions?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I have played Everquest off and on since the beginning and I see advertisements of a new expansion. I believe years ago the expansions gave you a number of new zones and then you regained the AA skills you had in previous expansions. Meaning your AA skills did not work in a new level cap and had to earn the upgrades to these same AA's to work at the new level cap. Also, the new spells were generally just new tiers of the same spells you already had. There was the 3 tiers of spells where rank 1 you got from vendors, rank 2 from drops and rank 3 from raids. So, I am wondering if this new expansion is pretty much as I just described or something somewhat different or new.

    submitted by /u/flsingleguy
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing when zoning

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Anyone else had frequent zone crashes for the last month or so? After the November patch, I've had a persistent issue with crashing that migrates between PCs and happens repeatedly for short periods of time. Tried deleting UI files, fresh installing EQ, even reformatting my PCs, to no avail. Anyone else had this experience? I am at my wits' end.

    submitted by /u/Poeskas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment