• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Everquest New player

    Everquest New player


    New player

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Hi, new player here. Was wondering about the start; do I have to spend monthly money to get the most out of this game?

    What server is best for me? Can I solo most the content with a merc? What about Alternate Advancements, what do those do?

    I am thinking on being an Erudite Cleric of CT

    submitted by /u/Darkbain
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook returning player

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    With EverQuest Mac no longer supported, at least my research has shown this to be discontinued, and Wine not really supported for Catalina; I would like to know how mac book players are running EQ. I have a MacBook pro, running Catalina, that I would love to get this installed on. Any advice or direction would be super helpful.

    submitted by /u/Aquaiz1
    [link] [comments]

    Mapping

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    I remember back in the beginning of Everquest printing out maps from online sources of the various zones and dungeons. Does anyone know if there is software that will map out games for you with a little input. Or were all these maps hand drawn?

    submitted by /u/SugarWoody
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment