• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Everquest If Avatar of War fought Vulak...plus lore discussion

    Everquest If Avatar of War fought Vulak...plus lore discussion


    If Avatar of War fought Vulak...plus lore discussion

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    AoW vs. Vulak link

    Who would win a fight between AoW and Vulak?

    Put together a video inspired by my time raiding, both back on live and recently. I've become very interested in lore of Everquest lately, and am definitely interested to hear if anyone has additional or more concrete lore about the Avatar of War!

    submitted by /u/Sage_Freke1
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to handle aa if you don’t plan to keep subscribing.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I have 1 subscribed account and a second account where I plan to subscribe for just a month to get autogrant aa. What is the optimal way to handle it? Like when should I subscribe and what I should do before, during, and after the 1 month subscription in term of acquiring and using as? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Fabianz_
    [link] [comments]

    Is everquest down for maintenance right now?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    I'm trying to install the game and keep getting a message saying that the download file is incomplete or was corrupted and that an update may be in progress...is there an update going on right now? I wouldn't think that 9pm on a Saturday would be a good time for an update.

    submitted by /u/GB570
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment