• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Everquest Looking for (emu) server that allows IsBoxer and 6 / 12 chars

    Everquest Looking for (emu) server that allows IsBoxer and 6 / 12 chars


    Looking for (emu) server that allows IsBoxer and 6 / 12 chars

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Hey

    Most fun i've had was on Ragefire, multiboxing 12 accounts with IsBoxer. Getting it to work and problem solving was 75% of the fun. Rest was EverQuest and races.

    I wish to get into this again, but not risc getting banned or trolled or whatever. A free server, where i can just create accounts needed and play without a care in the world. Although a big plus is that the server has some sort of community. No one to talk to is boring :)

    Anyone have any insight for this?

    Thanks and happy holidays

    submitted by /u/Dobs_Dane
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest. Is it still worth it?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:15 PM PST

    I am posting here because I am a long term EverQuest player. Having been one of the top monks world-wide from GoD all the way until about Mayong Mistmoore when I quit. The game was changing way back from 1999 up until that 2004/2005 point. I still find myself multiple times a month since that time thinking about coming back. I just don't know if it's worth it. Can anyone please provide me some clarity as to whether this game is still worth it? Ideally i'd love to play class, kunark, velious, luclin, pop again as those were the best expansions...I just dont know if thats still possible since progression servers are so in depth. I even tried p99, but being that stagnant was meh. Halllp?

    submitted by /u/Jason8029
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment