• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Everquest When to claim gift of legacies lost?

    Everquest When to claim gift of legacies lost?


    When to claim gift of legacies lost?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    about 40 now as a pally, ftp till I hit 50 or so. When will I get the best bang for my buck outta the free defiant gear bag? My junk gear is starting to show it's uselessness (couple roughs and ornates, mostly crude and dungeon drops though).

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    [Mangler] What are your favorite leveling zones up through Luclin and why?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    I'm currently leveling a monk and a friend introduced me to Tower of Frozen Shadows a few days ago. It's such a terrific zone. You can level from late 20s all the way to 45 or maybe even 50. Each level of the tower has its own theme, safe area, and pitfalls to learn about. I've had a bunch of pick up groups and made several new friends. You can tell the designers really thought about how people play the game and created an awesome experience. I'm constantly amazed at how many ways there are to enjoy EQ and how fun it can be to level up yet another character.

    So what are your favorite leveling zones and why? What's the level range for the zone? And is it good for all classes or just specific classes?

    Personal note: Hey Deadtoe, get on Discord and message me back!

    submitted by /u/Dink-Meeker
    [link] [comments]

    Does race alignment matter? What does it determine?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    For example, I was going to create a dark elf character but the wiki lists dark elves as evil. What does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Kalameet7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment