• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Everquest Wizard - Overwhelmed?

    Everquest Wizard - Overwhelmed?


    Wizard - Overwhelmed?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Hey guys! Returning player here - I played heavily from launch to PoP and then off and on to LDoN. Came back a couple years ago and puttered around.

    I picked up P99 when Green came out and have been playing a Wizard there and really enjoy it - I've been looking at starting a Wizard on FV for the modern UI and QoL adjustments for when I can't find a group on P99. My only concern is it seems that Wizards have A LOT going on between all of their spells and AAs - would learning a new class (never played Wizard prior to P99 Green) on live be overwhelming?

    My other route on FV is to go Iksar or Froglok Warrior which seems less complicated, but would be harder to solo/molo until I got high enough level to find reliable groups.

    Any thoughts or am I overthinking things?

    submitted by /u/Dash728
    [link] [comments]

    New toon... Gearing up (easiest) in TSS/ level 75???

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    If someone had basically a naked toon and wanted to gear up super casually (not raid) with content up to TSS (current selo)... what are some options for group max content?

    One idea I had was simply doing pop content like plane of fire. That would get some gear but I feel like there must be something more recent, its just not what I'm familiar with. To be sure, I'm looking for "quick and easy" gear, and definitely not best in slot sorta stuff.

    submitted by /u/HoodenShuklak
    [link] [comments]

    Account transfer

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Is there anyway to do an account to account transfer. ive played on my uncles second account since 09 and took a break for awhile am back and i guess sometime along the way my uncle let his couson use the account which i guess he uses pretty regularly. Its kind of a hastle to even play with him trying to kick me off. Trying to not to make waves but im back full swing and would like to spend my days off online. But now im Just trying to get my character off to another account so i can play carefree again is there anyway to do this? I know a long time ago there was but im not sure about it now...

    submitted by /u/mcramhemi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment