• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Everquest Duo for Bard

    Everquest Duo for Bard


    Duo for Bard

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    My better half is rolling a Bard for her first character and I've been trying to brainstorm the best duo partner to allow us to get through the most content possible.

    I imagine I will need to play something that can tank post-60s, so I was thinking Warrior or a Knight.

    We will be on FV and using mercs. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/VooDeau
    [link] [comments]

    New t shirt

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Has the new shirt they dropping on amazon dropped yet ??

    submitted by /u/mrbrandonray
    [link] [comments]

    TLP release schedule

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I've played a bit on Ragefire and now Mangler, but I'm mostly keen on doing content up until Luclin.

    Given that Mangler is 11 months old, does anyone have an idea when the next set of TLP servers will release?

    submitted by /u/Siven
    [link] [comments]

    Best AA leveling path

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Question about AAs - I'm currently a F2P and have been told that at some point I should buy a month sub to get the auto-grant AA points. My question is how does this work? If I wait until I'm 100 and then buy a month do I get all the AA abilities I could possibly get, and at the max level available, instantly?

    If I decided to grind out AAs myself would it be best to wait to a certain level to start grinding them or stop every time I gain a level and max my AAs before moving on? I'm not even certain when AAs begin to be available/matter significantly to gameplay?

    submitted by /u/Dash728
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Live - Coming back & Class Decisions

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Hey all! I haven't played EQ live since way back when.. Depths.. Gates of Discord? Somewhere around there.

    I'm looking for a relaxing MMO that I can play casually and just enjoy my dopamine hits when I can, and not feel like I'm lagging behind if I'm not playing. I'm wondering what class I could play casually/solo but also grab a group when I want to? I'm open to pretty much anything. I've always loved berserker as I mained one in GoD.

    There's also a chance I could box every now and then when I'm on my PC and not on my couch, so I guess we can keep that in mind :)

    Any advice would be helpful, and also just any generic advice that might help me in my return to Norrath! Cheers.

    submitted by /u/RuffRaleigh92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment