• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Everquest Sham / Mage Duo

    Everquest Sham / Mage Duo


    Sham / Mage Duo

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    People are anticipating another TLP Server announcement soon and I'm considering what to roll on it this time around. I'm looking for some feedback and/or strategies on this combo.

    I'm pretty sure I am going to main a Shaman. I have an extra laptop that I can true-box on. Everything I've read so far is people recommending partnering a Monk or SK with a Shaman, but I've never played a magician so I'm thinking of giving that a shot.

    Magicians are

    - Apparently pretty easy to box

    - Excellent DPS and CoTH utility

    - Pet can tank (?)

    From what I've read, a mage pet can tank almost as good as a -poorly geared- SK/Pal/War. I kinda think a SHM/MAG would be a decent duo to roll, mostly to keep productive while LFG, or as a base to invite others to join.

    I know people will probably also suggest a ENC, but I'd worry i'd end of steering with the ENC too much, and I'd like to main the SHM.

    Has anyone done this combo or have any suggestions? What would be a good 3rd char to add to this combo? Maybe a WIZ for ease of boxing? We still don't know when or if a new TLP will be released or what it will look like, but I guess I'm more looking at this duo from the perspective of Classic -> Gates.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/everquester1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment