• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Everquest New player LF people to play with on FV (Duo boxing)

    Everquest New player LF people to play with on FV (Duo boxing)


    New player LF people to play with on FV (Duo boxing)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I've played Evequest2 for a long time, after trying every MMO on the market I decided to try Everquest on the FV server.

    I'm really enjoying myself so far. I've been trying out a few classes and decided to settle for a Bard main and Paladin Duo box. I'm also interested in Shaman/Druid/Ranger so I could potentially swap the paladin out if needed.

    I'm looking for someone to be able to grind with from 1-115. My hours are 5-10pm EST weekdays with occasional work days off where I could be online during the day. Free most weekends no specific hours.

    I'm looking for someone who wants to fill up the remaining 2 spots in the group and is opened to using voice/discord. Someone who's consistent in their playtime as I would be waiting or staying around their level for progression.

    No age restriction, just be a decent person.
    Account 1# Subbed for Journeyman merc
    22 Paladin twinked / 12 Shaman

    Account #2
    20 Bard twinked

    Account #3
    To be created if required - DPS

    submitted by /u/Hettrick3
    [link] [comments]

    looking for any info on my old guild

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for guild members from the original days of eq called "quest for enlightenment" on e marr The guild website seems to disappeared and I'm looking for my character name so I could restart my account for some reason I can't get the spelling of the name right .......

    thanks

    submitted by /u/nightshade2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment