• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Everquest Guide for Headshottint for dummy’s

    Everquest Guide for Headshottint for dummy’s


    Guide for Headshottint for dummy’s

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Recently got 110 on my Ranger and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction for getting me the most of of Headshot farming. Spell setups, AAs, Augs etc any pointers or tips would be nice. Been working in FM on Sarnaks and Goblins, I feel I could be more efficient tho

    submitted by /u/Bobbyflay253
    [link] [comments]

    What is class spread like?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    On an average server, how do the densities of each class compare? Like is there an overabundance of any particular few? Is there a class you wish there were more of to group with? Or is it pretty even?

    submitted by /u/ProblyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment