• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Everquest Defy Dance only lasts so long.

    Everquest Defy Dance only lasts so long.


    Defy Dance only lasts so long.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Remember the period where you could be an NPC?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    That was fun. One time I was a froglok chasing some poor guy all over guk. He tried to reason with me but I couldnt speak to him (only npc phrases allowed). Iirc it was removed quickly as people got annoyed by unexpected behavior.

    submitted by /u/sorebutton
    [link] [comments]

    Mage spells 111-115

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Where can I purchase 111-115 spells (Mage)? I've done general Google searches but I am getting nowhere fast. TIA

    submitted by /u/ConsciousReach0
    [link] [comments]

    What to play as on the Agnarr server

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I want to play a solo/group/raid friendly class. Starting from scratch. I understand the pop is super low so soloing will be important to me. What class should I roll? And yes I know I sound crazy.

    submitted by /u/yoinksoftunare
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Shaman or Necromancer with Drape of the Unseen (Deathknell Event 2 drop)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I know this is a very specific request from a 10 year old expansion but I'm looking for a shaman or necro who has the item Drape of the Unseen and would be willing to do a couple minutes of dot duration testing for me. The mechanics of the event made this impossible to get on live for a buddy and myself who only had one sense/disarm trap character. If anyone happens to have this item on either a shaman or a necro, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/ragingcluepromotions
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment