• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Everquest Gates of Discord hotzones: LOL

    Everquest Gates of Discord hotzones: LOL


    Gates of Discord hotzones: LOL

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    What sick fuck thought it was a funny joke to send a wide-eyed adventurer off to Barindu to get bent over by sub-60 mobs hitting for 500+ (not even counting the nonsense that is chaos claws)

    I left Veksar just to get a cloak from the daily and man was that a bad idea.

    submitted by /u/Reynoodlepoodle
    [link] [comments]

    inadequate dps for 3 boxing ToV

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I 3 box 111 mage, 111 ranger (silver account), 111 bard (silver account). Mage is raid geared with 25kAAs and even when all accounts are gold account the mage does 66% of the dps of the whole group.

    Mobs in ToV have a lot of HP and doing anything takes too long.

    What's the quickest way to boost my groups DPS by maybe.... 300%? I can trade some above for a class that's easy to box or activate another gold account if needed.

    submitted by /u/neuman1001
    [link] [comments]

    Zek in 2020 what’s the scoop?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I wanted to play here. I've read posts saying it's a barren, toxic wasteland. I was considering making an alt to goof off and possibly even use my 110 character boost here. Anyone play on zek? What's the 4-1-1? Thanks

    submitted by /u/t0ofly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment