• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Everquest One of the things that makes me smile about playing EQ are the imperfections - such as the infamous floating corpse depicted here!

    Everquest One of the things that makes me smile about playing EQ are the imperfections - such as the infamous floating corpse depicted here!


    One of the things that makes me smile about playing EQ are the imperfections - such as the infamous floating corpse depicted here!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    This has probably been done a couple times, but I'm interested: what is your favorite moment in your EQ career?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:17 PM PST

    How long can you be f2p on live?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Looking to start some toons of FV. I was messing aroind with ISboxer and I'm having a lot of fun boxing with it (I know that isnt free.) But can you really be f2p on live? I dont wanna spend a lot of money on subs for all these accounts once I hit like 85. Could I sub for a month, grind AAs, then level again without being subbed? Do I keep the AAs when Im not subbed and go over cap?

    submitted by /u/bootypoppin420
    [link] [comments]

    [Live] gear recommendation request and question

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Hi all, Just completed the tutorial zone with my sk and have around 60p saved up from selling everything non essential to the vendor.

    I hope to make my way out of crescent reach today to PoK and hit up the bazaar for a few items that will hopefully be not too expensive and help with leveling/survival. Any thoughts on lower tier items I should look at?

    A followup question - on TLP servers I've bought weapons that seemed like a great deal, but then once equipped their damage dropped like a stone (at least on inspection).

    I understand weapon scaling occurs but when the damage drops below more basic items I naturally want to avoid an ineffective purchase. Is there a way to tell what weapons will have damage scaling, and which will not? Is it simply all 'magic' items scale?

    Thanks!
    Tapies

    submitted by /u/Tapies
    [link] [comments]

    Final Door, Stromm

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    /wave Acoma

    I wanted to reply to your old 2016 thread but it's been archived. Anyone else still around?

    Happily retired SK and Final Door officer... Blash

    submitted by /u/Blashyrkh_1981
    [link] [comments]

    App & Menu icons for mobile & web may have been influenced by EQ Lore...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Everquest Lore/Graffiti Glyph

    ...am I wrong or are those the app and hamburger menu icons, as arranged in their typical positions in reactive web design? Like a decade or two before there was receive web design.

    Has anyone else noticed this before?

    submitted by /u/LukyJoeKokomo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment