• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Everquest Got my first computer this past December and have been looking at new games but I only have 15gb of 4g a month before it’s throttled to 3g are the expansions included in the initial download or will I need to download them separately if so about how big are they.

    Everquest Got my first computer this past December and have been looking at new games but I only have 15gb of 4g a month before it’s throttled to 3g are the expansions included in the initial download or will I need to download them separately if so about how big are they.


    Got my first computer this past December and have been looking at new games but I only have 15gb of 4g a month before it’s throttled to 3g are the expansions included in the initial download or will I need to download them separately if so about how big are they.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PST

    EQ Live - Few Quick Questions

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I have been playing TLP and P99 for a while, and I thought it might be fun to go back to my 60 Monk (created 2001) on FV, and actually level him.

    Few quick questions

    1. I see no Krono for sale in Baz Ui. Is that because they are more than 2M? How are they bought and sold between players otherwise? Just old EC tunnel type shouting?
    2. I do not want to take the jump to 85, as this char is old school, I want to earn the 25 levels and beyond, so my question is, other than just getting defiant gear that is level appropriate are there are any other tricks to "twinking" circa 2020?
    3. Is there a fan site or other resource for EQ monks, like the old Monkly-Business?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Innoeus
    [link] [comments]

    Plane of Sky Islae 5 (spiroc) timers?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I know personally from camping that isle 4 respawns in 8 hours but every time I check isle 5 the whole place is empty. Do the vanquishers/guardian/lord take 3+ days?

    submitted by /u/Reynoodlepoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Need GoD insight

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Hey

    Playing on a private server and im analyzed paralyzed. We've got GoD coming up and so far i've decided on SHD / CLR / DRU / ENC. For the last two i was thinking WIZ / WIZ or WIZ / MAG.

    Problem is i dont know if GoD content requires Tash + Malo to land slows, or if Tash is enough.

    Also, Magician DPS in GoD, how is it compared to Wiz? Assuming infinate mana and equal gear/aa

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dobs_Dane
    [link] [comments]

    House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival - worth it? 999 claims?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Just wondering if this bundle is worth it.

    How many claims do we get of each item? Can someone that bought it please reply?

    I'm interested in the mounts, the bags, and the mercs. Are they 1 claim, or 999?

    I love making alts and getting them to 40 ish. Would be epic if I could claim those items on multiple characters and across multiple servers.

    Hopefully they are all lore items with 999 claims.

    Same question about the EQ Anniversary Pack. Is the Sizeable Satchel claimable on multiple servers, or is it one and done?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment