• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Everquest Which melee classes are desired most in raids? (Mangler)

    Everquest Which melee classes are desired most in raids? (Mangler)


    Which melee classes are desired most in raids? (Mangler)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    So I decided to restart my sub, I'm looking to make a melee based class, and I want to raid.

    In the past I've made the mistake of picking something like a shadow knight and having trouble finding a decent raid group.

    I like tanking, and was thinking about making a war, but I imagine most established guilds have their warrior slots filled already.

    Along with that, how make or break is the race? Would I absolutely need to be a ogre to main tank? I kind of love frogloks ever since LoY launched.

    I was also leaning towards beastlord, but I'm not sure how useful the are in the raid scene.

    Can I get any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Karma_Doesnt_Matter
    [link] [comments]

    FV Group Friendly Guilds

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Hey there, I just came back from a break. I really enjoy grouping together and clearing content. I am currently maining a 110 Ranger but i am also down to do lower level content. Just trying to find a group of people that enjoy playing together and help each other out. Please let me know if you know of anything going on :). Thank in advance, Devanom

    submitted by /u/supermandra
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran rewards and /claim questions

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    So I have a few vet rewards and /claim items.

    Is this account bound? I know I claimed vet rewards on multiple characters on the same server, but /claim seems to be account bound? I claimed items on one character and can't claim them again on another.

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest mount available from the store? I see they have different aura buffs as well?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    The mounts that cost 1050 points at the store. Which one should I get?

    I see some that raise HP and such by 250, others by 300. What is the benefit to those that only raise it by 250 over the 300 ones?

    Is there a speed difference?

    Is this info correct?

    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Items_Mounts

    They are all 64 Velocity? Just with different buff auras?

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment