• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Everquest EverQuest

    Everquest EverQuest


    EverQuest

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I'm very interested to play again I did play a lot back in version 1 by 929/Verant ... Looking for a friendly group or guild to join to help with some ... Stuff to get going... More of how the game works .. not weapons and armour.

    Sydney Australia...

    Have discord and MX graphics card... (Joke of course)

    submitted by /u/CaptainKranq
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for developers

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Interested in a modern remake of EQ in UE4. I'm a few weeks out from having the DB setup properly and a couple months out from having the core functionality in place. I can do most of the coding / backend. Not looking for any serious commitment right now, just trying to find some like minded souls to begin vetting.

    Things I suck at: 3d modeling, animations, vector art / UI elements, concept art, character modeling, I can make music but sound design itself is still pretty taboo for me. If these are your passions / strengths and you would be interested in recreating a fresh take on the MMO genre message me on here. Of course if you have other interests and are fairly experienced with UE4 & are a die hard EQ fan don't be shy.

    F2P model - equal split rev share.

    submitted by /u/WGS_Stillwater
    [link] [comments]

    This or Eq2?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I never played both before, which one is better and has more active players?

    submitted by /u/Zetharos
    [link] [comments]

    Lfg on erollisi

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Looking for a couple people to group up with on Erollisi - Nameless server. Been playing for a long time came back a few weeks ago after about a year off. I run an 85 necro and mage with j5 wiz and healer. DPS out the butt. Looking to do some crazy stuff that no one does anymore. Hit me up here or live Waskin and Necrixa

    submitted by /u/kotib24
    [link] [comments]

    Fabled Mobs

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Anyone know where/when they are? I always thought they came out during the anniversary updates, but I have not seen (tracked) any and I can not find an answer.

    submitted by /u/planeteater
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting Free Heroic?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can create a new free heroic character if you delete your current free one. I'd like to try a different class out.

    submitted by /u/GreenSheen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment