• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Everquest Firiona Vie Guild is Recruiting!

    Everquest Firiona Vie Guild <Aegis Vanguard> is Recruiting!


    Firiona Vie Guild <Aegis Vanguard> is Recruiting!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    First off - I saw in the rules it stated to keep guild recruitment to the sticky thread, but I saw no such thread. If I misunderstood something, I apologize!

    A couple weeks ago I posted about an EQ leveling static and we finally got to do our first night and it was awesome! However, some people's schedules and time zones didn't mesh with some of us for the group. My leveling static ended up making a guild and some of the members like playing more than one day a week. I figured we could make a casual and friendly guild for anyone who just loves the game or wants to feel that nostalgia again! We have a guild hall already and just need a few extra members to place it. We also have a Discord server that people play other games on as well, come make some new friends! With the free (if you have All Access) heroic characters coming out and this resurgence for playing new characters, we'd love to have a thriving guild community. I don't care if you have characters in other guilds or other servers, everyone is welcome as long as they are friendly! So if you have any inclination of making a character on Firiona Vie or have a free character, we'd love to have you join us! For more information, please find me on Discord: "Knight Life#1337"

    submitted by /u/EpicKnightLife
    [link] [comments]

    Trio - Shaman / Monk and (Warrior or Paladin?)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Been playing shaman/monk/warrior on FV for a while and having fun! I'm coming up on a level where I have a paladin that I can swap out the warrior for and I'm trying to decide. Really just group content, no plans to raid. I'll probably get through some DHHA before I burn out.

    Happy to pay for 2 accounts.

    Paladin seemed to have more control over threat with stuns. Warrior will probably do more damage.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mightbefun
    [link] [comments]

    New TLP Bard vs Enc

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Haven't done a TLP yet, but thinking I will with whatever one is next. I was looking at bard or enc for grouping and raiding. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Physical_Mirror
    [link] [comments]

    Is Paladin any use solo or in a group?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I never see a Paladin on TLPs anymore. Did they get nerfed so bad they are useless? I've been wanting to make one because I love the idea of them but I won't if no one will group with me and I'm useless trying to solo.

    submitted by /u/primo210
    [link] [comments]

    Free Heroic?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    So a friend told me that they were going to give out free heroics here in the near future. I was curious how long this would be going on for?

    submitted by /u/Rand0mThoughtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment