• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Everquest Which one of you is it?

    Everquest Which one of you is it?


    Which one of you is it?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Just now I was cruising down the highway and was nearly blinded by a tornado of printer paper kicked up from under a truck which had struck a trash bag previously holding said paper.

    While filling up on gas I noticed about a dozen sheets of paper stuck in my grille, all of which were Stat sheets for various items I did not recognize.

    A quick Google search lead me here and I just figured I'd give my condolences to whomever lost their wealth of Ever Quest knowledge.

    submitted by /u/aPVpro
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler Ranger: understanding now how bow dps works, re thinking my box options. Suggestions?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Good day everyone. Now that my Ranger has hit 60 I been getting my dps AA's. Until last night I had no idea why I was getting constant double bow shots in groups and never solo. Next week I have a new laptop coming in and was preparing for a box alt. I was thinking about running a necro, but since I understand that a mob needs to be still but NOT rooted to get the most dps from my rangers archery, I am looking at what would be the most efficient options.

    Aside from Shaman, cause I run with my dad's, I been looking at everything else. Something that would be good to solo box with when I am not grouped but not having a 2nd Shaman when my dad comes along. To me it seems Beastlord would be the best box from a maximum bow dps stand point. The pet can keep it still while the bst slows and heals.

    What recommendations would you guys have for a box? Cause even if a beastlord would allow my ranger to get some higher dps, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the most efficient class to run with him. Double bow shot or not. Thank you and have a good day hunting :)

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    Free Heroic Character on All Access accounts...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Over the past year I've slowly been getting back into EQ with limited play time. (Father, husband, played in release in 1999, yada yada)

    I've got a level 110 shaman that I've been using to PL a box team up on FV. I've gotten a SK to 95, Druid to 88, Mage, Ench, Bard to 83-85. I had plans to take the Mage, Ench, and Bard to All Access for the AAs.

    With the free characters coming out on Monday I'll probably make new accounts for the Mage, Ench for $15 heroic versions of them and keep the non-heroic for later powerleveling.

    Now, what about the SK account??? That account is already All Access because it's my tank, so I'll have a free heroic char on my tanks account... What class are others thinking would be a useful addition to your tank account? The tank is kind of necessary, so swapping him out would be for unique class combination ideas.

    Shaman, Druid, Mage, Ench, Bard, SK is my full current setup. (With an accessible 84 mage and ench I could eventually level up as well)

    submitted by /u/stinkynuts1
    [link] [comments]

    Constantly dropping chat channels.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue where my chat channels constantly drop until I zone. Within 10-15 minutes of zoning I get a message about how universal chat channels are unavailable at the moment, and it fixes when I zone again. I thought this was normal till I was talking to a groupie that said he never has this issue.

    Anyone know how I can fix it? I have zero issues with my internet otherwise. I play games like call of duty without issue, and stream Netflix at 4K flawlessly.

    submitted by /u/Karma_Doesnt_Matter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment