• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Everquest Quillmane, the myth the legend...

    Everquest Quillmane, the myth the legend...


    Quillmane, the myth the legend...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So I am farming Quillmane and I have read everything under the sun to get the damn thing to pop, I logged in once and the damn was already up but didn't drop the cloak. Any words of advice or encouragement would be great.

    submitted by /u/Rand0mThoughtz
    [link] [comments]

    Camping Raster and Grachnist the Destroyer simultaneously, this might take a while

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Best way to see as much as I can "solo"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I am wanting to roll a mage or beastlord on a live server. My goals are to explore and just see as much as I can for old times sake. Which of these two classes will facilitate this endeavor. And if a 2 box is needed, which setup using these two classes will work best?

    I am really not looking to 2-box, but my priority is as I stated in the title. If I did a two box, I would be looking for the easiest two box possible.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/select20
    [link] [comments]

    Can warriors solo now?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Powerleveling questions !

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi there 😊

    Just came back on Live server and I´m looking for advice on PL.

    I have a 105 ranger and a 99 SK I can push to 115. I also have all the other classes level 85+.

    I would like to be able to PL my alts quickly but I don't know the best methods available atm ? Any advice ? Which class would be the most useful for PL ?

    Thanks a lot in advance ! Cheers,

    Sevrius

    submitted by /u/Sevrius
    [link] [comments]

    Which server ?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Oi, Norrathians.

    I was wondering which server i could go best ?

    Since the announcements of the new servers i've a hard time stayin on Mangler, i do like the server and the progression, but i feel like it has no use to keep on playin if it may run dry when the new servers launch.

    I like the ruleset of Mangler and dont like to high exp. And would like some EU players.

    Since this whole virus thing servers seem to be more populates then ever, but how long would it take for the servers to be on low pop again ?

    So, im a bitt stuck here.

    I would like to raid and do dungeons.

    So, if someone knows a good go to server i would love to hear it.

    And maybe put down some rulesets for the servers.

    I have one account and only use one toon.

    Thanks for the input.

    Kind regards,

    Uldarr.

    submitted by /u/Uldarr
    [link] [comments]

    Returning... what’s happened (lore)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Quit back at the beginning of rain of fear and was wondering if someone could catch me up on what's happened since...

    We beat the Alarans scheme and as a result crystallized fragments of CTs power rained from the sky all over.

    submitted by /u/Zarzak_TZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment