• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Everquest Zones Worth Visiting

    Everquest Zones Worth Visiting


    Zones Worth Visiting

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I haven't really played EQ since PoP era. I've been logging in for a couple weeks a year for the past couple years but not doing a whole lot. I am curious though, what zones do you guys think are worth exploring from the newer, or older expansions? Preferably stuff that is safe for a heroic.

    submitted by /u/Syile
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Character Progression 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    There are a ton of older posts about heroic chatracter progression, but I wanted to get some information for 2020, with so many expansions post House of Thule, and see what the preferred and most beneficial route is.

    Let me preface by saying, I have completed the Feerot The Dream quests (J5 and the 3 solo quests for progression, as well as the group quest to kill the Tae Ew in the Instance).

    I am wondering about your opinions on major topics, and fine tuned progression.

    Stay in HoT and continue questing to level? Go to another Expansion to level? With what ever decision, do you suggest behavinglike the completionist I am and doing all Achievement Quests or just progression to a specific point, and what is that point? When should I stop questing and start just farming exp?

    Thanks a ton for any input, I am a returning player, and this will help me immensely.

    submitted by /u/Leopardfist
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m computer stupid and made a stupid purchase. Help.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Asked my guild in discord if these cheap chromebooks would run EQ. Got a couple replies yes and as I get home to try and set up the game I find out chrome OS is garbage. I try running crossover and get the patched up but get THIS error.

    Any techies out there that have any idea how to get EQ to work on this? I'm pretty computer illiterate but any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/xgirthquake
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about everyquest 3?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Been wondering about the new everquest 3? Havnt really heard much about it.

    submitted by /u/CapWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    Firiona Vie - What monk quests should I complete?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    So I have a 90 monk on Firiona Vie, very well geared for the level so I'm not worried about gear, but I'm curious which quests I should go back and try to complete for clickies or fun items in general. I've already done the monk epic 1.0 and 1.5 and I have most of the 2.0 completed.

    Anything else outside of the epics that folks recommend?

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment