• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Everquest Rank the Heroic Classes

    Everquest Rank the Heroic Classes


    Rank the Heroic Classes

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Can some savvy veteran rank the heroic classes on a 1-16 worst to best based on the following categories: Ease to pick up as heroic, easy of solo/molo ability, endgame viability

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Live EQ Starting (returning player+wife)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Looking for suggestions - First of all, played live and had 3 level 105s (stopped playing during the expansion right before Kunark stuff came out). I want to return and play from level 1, my wife and I on a fresh server. We've been played on Project 1999 and want to see how live EQ is, so we were thinking of playing on perhaps FV, but not sure (not really interested in TLP). We will sub once we are level 60ish probably, but without any boxing, just two of us + mercs, I am looking for suggestions on classes, as well as things to not miss (augments from quests, etc). Loaded question I know, live EQ has SO much content I am honestly scared.

    submitted by /u/Norinzoba
    [link] [comments]

    Best classes for heroic trio on FV

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Played live until OoW then came back a year ago to play on Mangler. It's been a blast getting back into EQ, but I have no interest in starting over when Mangler dies off. Once my guild dies, I want to go to FV to level up and get back into the live end game.

    I currently 3 box so I have 3 heroic toons I want to go ahead and claim now so i can start learning all the new stuff. I've played wizard, warrior, monk, druid, and bard but I am open to suggestions. Would be cool if all 3 are the same race, but not super important. Assuming I will have merc help too.

    So what 3 classes would be a good combo?

    submitted by /u/NHRADeuce
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded Character (what to do)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    In recent years all of my EQ activity has been on the TLP servers but since I have a free lvl 85 upgrade I figured I'd roll a chanter and check out FV.

    There's a billion menus, I have items with stats that seem to make me a god, and I assume every spell up to lvl 85.

    I don't know anything about this modern EQ. Where is the best place for me to start to ease myself into live?

    submitted by /u/Zodemus
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest black screen on on server select

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,
    recently I decided to log into EQ for the first time in a long time on my new computer. When I do, I hit a black screen after the server select screen.
    After reading several posts online, I read people had luck with the following

    Running comparability with windows 7
    Running as administrator
    Changing Windowedmode to = 1
    switching the resolution up
    Installing DX-9.0c
    installing it on a different drive

    None of these have worked for me. I am hoping that some of you might have a new solution that I could try since I am getting the strong urge to play again and I can't.

    The computer specs are:

    Windows 10
    asus rog maximus xi hero wi-fi
    nVidia RTX 2080 Super
    I9-9900k
    32gb ram

    submitted by /u/Silvos2019
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing a Trio.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Planning on starting on Aradune and running a trio from the start, planning on Rolling SK,Sham, Monk trio and curious on which class should I prioritize on gearing first or any special places to farm quest items or class specific items early on

    submitted by /u/Bobbyflay253
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on box crew

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I have a 6 toon crew, but with the new heroics, I figure it is a good opportunity to make any changes needed. Currently I play SK (main), Enchanter (RAF), Druid, Mage, Rogue, Bard. What, if any, changes would improve the efficiency of the team?

    submitted by /u/Pinoyredneck
    [link] [comments]

    Veterans?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Any veterans around? Who's in the mood to reminisce? What server are you from?

    I was a Barbarian Warrior on the Lanys T'Vyl server. My sister and I both met our husbands there.

    Niamah Starhunter <Vita Infinita>

    Talk to me people. Let's discuss the good old days. NTOV, Vex Thal, Velious, Plane of Time, the early panes.... GO!

    submitted by /u/_punk_rock_mom_
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic boost for returning players

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So my buddy and I have played EQ off and on for years. Originally starting in Kunark and playing through LDoN and recently returning for a few TLPs. I read about the free heroic boost for subbed characters and it got us to thinking about what group to set up. He wants to play a necro and I want to play a rogue. What content could we do together without a box ? Also if I ended up going rogue / bard box would that help our situation so that we were less dependent on /LFG?

    submitted by /u/April1188
    [link] [comments]

    Time to vote for EQFC #4! Who should battle next?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    King Tormax vs Lord Yelinak

    Venril Sathir vs Trakanon

    Innoruuk (post re-vamp) vs Dracoliche

    Velketor the Sorcerer vs Derakor the Vindicator

    Zlandicar vs Klandicar

    Talendor vs Severilous

    submitted by /u/velketor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment