• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Everquest Everquest petition/support

    Everquest Everquest petition/support


    Everquest petition/support

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else has issues contacting/reaching the customers support? it's been 4-5 days I can't use my account because it's required that I update my security questions and SMS(phone number). It seems that their website can't make the changes, this makes this account on lockdown. This is absolutely frustrating.

    submitted by /u/DaSkull
    [link] [comments]

    Bst + Bard or Sk + Shm?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Just started playing on Mangler and I've narrowed my interest for boxing down to Bst + Bard or Sk + Shm.

    I want to be able to comfortably duo if I want to and also hunt decent named targets if I need to make some cash money. Any thoughts? Not married to these combos if you guys have any other fun ideas.

    submitted by /u/aenemacanal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment