• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Everquest How do I get rid of this? It’s in the upper right corner of my screen and I can’t seem to interact with it.

    Everquest How do I get rid of this? It’s in the upper right corner of my screen and I can’t seem to interact with it.


    How do I get rid of this? It’s in the upper right corner of my screen and I can’t seem to interact with it.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Tech problems with UI windows not showing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I recently had to wipe my computer's hard drive clean. I reinstalled a fresh windows then installed all the components needed for EQ. Did the EQ install without any security software running, etc. Since I had been having some strange eq issues for a while I decided to rebuild the hotkeys and windows from scratch instead of copying over my backup files. Everything is working much better now except when I log off and back on, most of my windows disappear. I checked and do not have the default UI key checked on log-in. I have tried Ctrl+enter, playing in windowed mode, running as administrator, reinstalling the video card. Nothing works. Tech support, as usual, just tells me to reinstall the software from scratch...again. The biggest clue I have - which they don't seem to be able to follow up on, is that when I open new windows they start being numbered at 8. This means those windows exist somewhere but when I move things around the screen or try a new video mode they don't reveal themselves. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back after long hiatus(90 Mage/85 Enc box), where do i begin?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I've been playing around on mangler to reacquaint myself with the game, kinda want to get back to my old chars on Test though. problem is i don't even know where to begin. last i played was around when Veil of Alaris came out to give you an idea. I know alot of posts say hero's journey and to do ach. but where do i start on those? do i go back and do all the lowbie quests? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/biggie8505
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment