• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Everquest How to get rid of 'No Destroy' items

    Everquest How to get rid of 'No Destroy' items


    How to get rid of 'No Destroy' items

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Hail and well met Norrathians

    Time for some Spring cleaning. I have several 'No Destroy' items - how can I get rid of them to clear some space?

    submitted by /u/Primitiveangel
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue vrs monk

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Returning player on FV, have an 86 rogue with Hot teir 2 raid gear and decent weaps from Baz auto Grant AA. Made a heroic monk with shit gear he gets from creation. Bought random upgraded weapons off Baz, feels like monk destroys rogue on dps and survivability....

    I love rogue but playing both I don't see why I would keep playing the rogue if this is how its going to be from here on out? Does it get any better at end game?

    submitted by /u/Konfused
    [link] [comments]

    Help a returning player with Daybreak

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    So with all the quarantine going on, I figured I may log back in after years away, but I'm having an issue finding any useful info out on how I go about it. My original account goes back to beta, and I revived it when it went free to play, but this time is different, I suppose because it's daybreak. Launcher gives me errors, and I don't have a daybreak account. I have no problem creating one, but how do I link that to my old SOE account? Also do I have to download the whole game again? It looks like it wants me to in an entirely different directory. My internet sucks and that would take days for me. Can I just copy the install directory to the one it is looking for? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/allmystoriesaretrue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment