• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Everquest TLPs open for all until May 8!

    Everquest TLPs open for all until May 8!


    TLPs open for all until May 8!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I’m sure this question gets asked a lot but...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    If I want the classic EQ experience without doing p99, what's the best server to choose?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cobboom
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing EQ around 2000 and haven't played since 2015

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I am downloading EQ. My main was a mage and I also had a cleric account. When I last played I was max level which was like level 80 or something? Anyway, if I wanted to jump back into the game what should I do if that is where I am starting from?

    submitted by /u/anticant
    [link] [comments]

    Marcia Attamilgad question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    So I recently decided to check out Marcia and started doing some research. There doesn't seem to be much information on when she moves other than once a day. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some more information surrounding the question:

    Is her move time random or Does it happen at midnight PST/PDT?

    Thank you for taking the time to answer, I truly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Silvos2019
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone missed the Discord AMA (tldr)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    There were around 50 questions answered. You can chalk it up to essentially every answer on the topic of development/production being "nothing in the works yet", "nothing is concrete", "no plans yet", and "that's too much work" asides from when someone asked about the market place getting previous items no longer available added back which was a big yes because easy money. 💵 🦀

    submitted by /u/AxelSheppard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment