• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Everquest Looking for group on TLP servers!

    Everquest Looking for group on TLP servers!


    Looking for group on TLP servers!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Back in the day I ran with 3-6 people on a regular basis. Then as time grew they stopped playing then eventually I stopped playing. Recently I came back after hearing TLP was opened to FTP and thought I would check it out. Instantly want to sub again and play (Will be subbing next Thursday for a minimum of 6 months). I know that playing by yourself is dull boring and difficult to do.

    Also as an adult now, I can't put in the hours like I use to. Those people I played with no longer play and moved on to other games and have no interest in coming back so I gotta make some new gaming friends. I'm looking for people to play with on the eastern time zone, I play mostly 8 pm -11 pm est time during work week Monday - Thursday, on Friday i can play 8 pm - early hours Saturday, then all day Saturday and Sunday.

    I'm looking for a TLP to play on I have characters on mangler and probably will migrate to the new TLP when they release the details of it.

    I have a shaman I made level 10 right now, or I can roll a new character for people. If you interested in playing let me know.

    submitted by /u/warthar
    [link] [comments]

    [LFG - Mangler] how to best Locate Group's

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I am a returning player to Eq and taking the opportunity of ftp tlp to rekindle my love of mmo's with the first i ever played. my main question is while leveling and finding groups i know eventually my friends list will be full enough to almost always find a group around my level but it would appear no one utilizes the /LFG command in game to actually seek out people for groups what is the best way to find groups in whatever current zone i am in? thank you for all the Community help its truly refreshing.

    Also as a follow up question Post the Next MMO's you are looking forward to come out. My top 2 are Pantheon Rise of the Fallen and Ashes of Creation for very different reasons.

    submitted by /u/Relickz88
    [link] [comments]

    haate items?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    so coming back to the game im slowly getting defiant gear. but i still have a flowing black silk sash. is their easier ways to get haste items? or are they kind of obsolete now?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with resolution

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I can't see well and this is pissing me off. I can't read any of the damn AA buttons when I assign it to my hotbars.

    I'm using a 1920x1600 monitor, I've tried customizing everything, but the issue I have is the fonts... They are too big and overlap on the buttons, or too small and can't read.

    Does anyone have a layout/font combination that would allow me to actually read things?

    One of the things I wish daybreak would do is update the GUI to fit the current model of graphics cards and displays for EQ and EQ2

    submitted by /u/Kaiju_Kami
    [link] [comments]

    Warriors on tlp servers

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I was wanting to main a warrior when the new TLP servers come out. I don't think I'll raid much, just mostly group. I keep hearing that they aren't great for group tanking, is there any truth to that or will I be okay?

    submitted by /u/Revanx22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment