• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Everquest I Knew I Kept This Cloth Map for 20 Years for a Reason

    Everquest I Knew I Kept This Cloth Map for 20 Years for a Reason


    I Knew I Kept This Cloth Map for 20 Years for a Reason

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    found this at the goodwill outlet recently - I figured you lot might wanna see :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    EQFC #10: Hate vs Fear mounted poster

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Question About Looking Stuff Up

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Given the fact that there is "Live" servers and Progression servers, how do new players find information/advice on mechanics that are specific to the expansion that they are playing on?

    For instance, it looks like the mechanics for Bard Songs have changed since I played it way back in the PoP days. So let's say I want to look up the current mechanics of how songs work, vs. someone playing a Bard for the first time on a Progression server wanting to know how they *used to* work. How do you qualify your search terms? Or are there sites where it takes expansions into account? The latter seems ridiculously hard to maintain, so I'm not hopeful that something that elegant exists.

    submitted by /u/Tbola
    [link] [comments]

    Why have the last few expansions been remakes of old expansion areas?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Are they just out of ideas or what?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment