• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Everquest Agnarr or Mangler?

    Everquest Agnarr or Mangler?


    Agnarr or Mangler?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I'm taking advantage of the TLP unlocks until May and since I'm under Shelter in Place until at least then I've been going back and forth as to what to do. Once I return to work full time I won't have any real time to play EverQuest so between now and then is when I'll be able to actually play. I did play on Agnarr when it launched and I have two characters at level 45 ready to go. I would have to start completely fresh on Mangler but I do have one krono sitting on my account so I'm trying to figure out what is best for me.

    Agnarr has a low population but everyone seems friendly and there won't be a huge fight for camps. Grouping is probably hard especially at low levels, maybe higher levels will be different. I have zero intention of raiding. LDON era is my favourite era.

    Mangler is super populated but that population is probably going to take a massive hit when the two new progression servers launch soon. I'd have no problem finding groups, but I'd be fighting for camps, and EXP grinding areas. I love the PoP era. I'd also have to start completely fresh but I have an advantage with the one krono on my account.

    It's tough. Both are enticing.

    submitted by /u/ArtisanJagon
    [link] [comments]

    P1999 Green vs TLP

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I'm coming back to EverQuest after a very long time, and can't decide if I want to start on P99 green or wait for the new TLP servers. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Revanx22
    [link] [comments]

    New SK On Mangler - Looking for Advice

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I created a SK on Mangler and have some doubts regarding the rolled out expansion features.

    I only ever played up to Luclin, are there any kind of new mechanics I should be aware of like disciplines and so on that came after luclin?

    So far I am just doing the cookie cutter, buying my level spells etc, but I figure there might be something I am missing regarding skills/features added later, I am still on lv25.

    submitted by /u/kunesilva
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer solo spots 60-65

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    So, what are some good solo spots for these levels?

    Trying to find a place that is chill, so can be anything pre POP.

    Did LoY have any good zones?

    Thx Necros

    submitted by /u/illuminatijunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Can't turn in items

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I've never played EQ. I've just started it and I'm still in the tutorial zone but I am digging it so far. I am however having a problem that seems to kind of break the game. I can no longer turn items in to npc's.

    I'm trying to give my weapon to Absor so that he can improve it and complete my quest. I hold left click over my dagger to pick it up, I then carry it over with my mouse and left click Absor. Nothing happens with my dagger and the chat box says,

    "Targeted (NPC): Absor

    Right click on the NPC to consider him."

    I was able to turn in the Gloomingdeep Cocoon Silk to Vahlara the first time to tick her objective in the quest, I have not however, been able to turn in subsequent webs for more armor. I thought I read one of the NPC's say that you could do that. I did successfully complete the Absor portion of the quest on a different character. It seems that it worked at first, but for some reason I can no longer give items to NPC's.

    Is anyone familiar with this problem, or does anyone have advice or a solution? Thanks for reading

    EDIT: Resolved. I was holding down left click instead of tapping to pick up the dagger which unbeknownst to me was attempting to create a hotbutton rather than prompting a give action.

    Thanks Hwoarangatan! And thanks for all the responses!

    submitted by /u/dinnerdoggy
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling a warrior on live

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm leveling a warrior because I hate myself on live (Firiona Vie) and was curious if there are any suggestions or tips to make it a little less painful. He's currently 62 so not a ton of AA's yet. Are there items, specific pieces of gear, or general DPS tips to speed this up?

    I have a warrior merc at the moment and I'm outfitted in defiant gear.

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing Question and Thanks

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Just curious, stop playing after CotF but with everything going on, myself and two friends fired back up. They made heroic characters and I am grouping with them on my lvl 100 doing HoT progression at the moment for the augs and what not.

    Just curious about getting them gear, none of the required crafted items (HoT through CotF) are for sale and don't think I have the money to level everything necessary to do it. Is there gear to get that doesn't require crafting? I know valor gear is an option but trying to understand all the changes to HAs, don't think I can do with them as the mobs would spawn lvl 100 if I understand them correctly.

    Note: one plays a war so would really like to keep his gear relatively current with lvl.

    Appreciate any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Dredlox01
    [link] [comments]

    Back at it again... party help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Warning: Long read. TLDR: looking to round out our group. what would fit best?

    Some of you may remember me from a week or two ago asking for help with a group comp to play solo on live. Well my brother asked what i was playing recently and decided to join me on EQ on live server povar. He made a shaman which is awesome so i put mine in storage and now im just wondering how i can help our group more.

    Our current group is Shaman/ Warrior/ Bard/ Cleric... we're running two mercs because i just built my GF a computer and she might also join us. i wanted to leave some room for them to play anything they want and i can fill in the gaps we need.

    I wanted to make sure our group had a little of everything. Most of you know how much a shaman brings to a group so with that I'm asking you champions of norrath for help.

    Looking to maybe pull the bard from the group and get a dedicated puller that is easier for me to pull with that also still fits into the group. im pretty set on my war/clr and i dont want him switching as hes having fun with shaman.

    submitted by /u/Lilluk
    [link] [comments]

    Fabled Mobs

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Haven't seen any up yet, despite yesterday being the Legacy event date. Is everyone else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/Drizzt-mislahd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment