• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Everquest Mages in GoD - will pets get any better?

    Everquest Mages in GoD - will pets get any better?


    Mages in GoD - will pets get any better?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Mangler is starting the reach it's end of PoP and in just 2 short months it will reach GoD. Now I am really looking forwards to this because this will be my first time since GoD initial launch I'll be venturing into the expansion.

    I played a monk back then and I remember the curve for GoD was very steep on launch, however since it has been nerfed a little I am still excited for the upcoming challenges.

    Now for my question, in the later games Mage pets when rightly buffed, aa'ed and focused are decent tanks. However since Epic pet in Kunark, the mage pet isnt really doing that well. It can tank a little but the heals need to keep flowing. Will GoD with the mage aa's (and ldon group or time pet focus) that are coming up provide mages with a decentish pet that can take a few hits or can the pets be considered a low end dot to combine with our fire/magic nukes and swarm pets?

    Looking forward to your collective wisdoms!

    submitted by /u/urag635
    [link] [comments]

    Accuracy

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    So I play a ranger and was wondering if the stat "accuracy" also pertains to ranged weapons or is this strictly for melee? Couldn't really find any clarification online.

    submitted by /u/Randizer
    [link] [comments]

    Restart as warrior on mangler, a couple of questions..

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Been playing a bard on mangler for a few days, i like the server but am not happy as a bard.. I used to play a warrior and loved being a tank but am kind of afraid of the pain of leveling mostly solo (i play from work most of the time and can't group) How painful is leveling a warrior mostly solo without twink gear? And if i do this is there any gear i should look out for at a decent price?

    I'm really trying to avoid being a necro as i was a heavy raiding one for like 8 years on rathe.. just.. don't wanna :)

    Last question.. on xegony i played a mage to 100 and omg what a beast.. Locked to pop are mages still strong as hell or need those extra lvl's/aa's?

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/icetech3
    [link] [comments]

    servers still down

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for best option.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I played eq from 2002-2008. Was very competitive and first started in Quellious, eventually transfering to Maelin Starpyre to join Triality.

    So basically I'm looking to return maybe joining a progression type server. Is there any new prog servers or one of those P99 type servers I could start on again? Also, how much is the subscription nowadays? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    Going to pick up my first PC in 7+ years that a friend built for me for $800. So I'm really looking forward to getting back into PC games. Especially EQ, which will always have a special place in my heart for me.

    submitted by /u/Wrightsvillian
    [link] [comments]

    Important Starting Items

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    EverQuest noob here! As a beginning Mage in Mines of Gloomingdeep, what are some items I shouldn't be getting rid of/selling?

    submitted by /u/IceGiantsLivee
    [link] [comments]

    3D weapon models for Skyrim Mod

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    I want to make a Skyrim mod that puts Everquest weapons into the game starting with the "Oakleaf Scimitar" or as others might know it as "Bone Handled Scimitar". I've downloaded EQ Titianium edition from Joe Leonard's link on Youtube, EQLantern, and S3DSpy. I need help finding where the 3D weapon files are located.

    Update1 - I was able to find the BMP files for the Oakleaf scimitar but I still haven't found the 3D models yet. Also, I found a staff that i believe no one has been able to get yet or was never put into the game! Item307Staff 1, Item307Staff 2, Item307Staff 3, Item307Staff 4, and Item307Staff 5

    Update1.5 - These are all the weapons by that artist except for that mysterious staff. https://imgur.com/X4NBARC

    submitted by /u/AxelSheppard
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing Windows

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hi EverQuest noob here! It seems I've clicked out of a couple useful windows and I can't figure out how to get them back: My map, my extended target window and most recently my main chat box. I've tried going to the window selector, I've tried hitting the shortcuts for them (Alt+C, etc.) but no matter what, I can't seem to get them back. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/IceGiantsLivee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment