• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Everquest [New Player] How to increase UI size?

    Everquest [New Player] How to increase UI size?


    [New Player] How to increase UI size?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey all!

    Just started EQ, first thing I noticed is that the font is TINY. I can't read it unless I lean forward into my screen. Guessing this is a result of modern day resolution being a tad higher than it was 20 years ago when EQ came out; the usual fix to that is to just increase the UI size, but I'm not seeing a way to do that.

    I skimmed all the available fonts, and Lucida Console is the most legible as-is, which helps.

    I've seen /chatfontsize # recommended to posters who've asked the same question in the past, but this only fixes the chat window, and not the whole UI -- better than nothing for sure, but is there a way to scale EVERYTHING up?

    submitted by /u/Haltus_Kain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment