• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Everquest Still Camping Raster after 4 days

    Everquest Still Camping Raster after 4 days


    Still Camping Raster after 4 days

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Wow this is getting nuts. Why did I decide I wanted a Robe of the Whistling Fists after already having my epic, lol

    submitted by /u/Drizzt-mislahd
    [link] [comments]

    Group update

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I'd like some input from others, perhaps who have ran similar groups. Between my GF and I we currently run SK/CLR/ENCH/BARD/MAGE/DRUID OR WIZ, on live. I was considering dropping the bard for my zerk. One because its easier to box a zerk and 2 for some extra dps.

    What do you guys think? is the extra dps the bard brings for the others worth keeping him? or swap to beastmode zerk?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Benril-Sathir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment