• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Everquest Everquest Main Theme on Piano

    Everquest Everquest Main Theme on Piano


    Everquest Main Theme on Piano

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Maybe getting back into playing, what options are there for quest for a 77 Shaman?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    With all the anniversary quest out now, are there any that i can do at 77 as a shaman that are worth doing? The only one i did was for the Stein with the PoK port. Does anyone group at this level?

    submitted by /u/Bennen
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie trying to get a feel for how each class plays before deciding on a main... struggling to find a video showcasing them. Any of you know a good summary?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    My original intention was to play each class to level 5 or so, but having burned through a few of them, it doesn't look like we get enough abilities to start out to really distinguish one class from another.

    Could any of you recommend a decent video showcasing the gameplay of different classes?

    submitted by /u/Haltus_Kain
    [link] [comments]

    Any linux players know how to avoid "You have been disconnected"?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    EQ runs beautifully on Linux other than being auto-disconnected after a few moments of logging in. I've tried TLP servers and Firiona Vie live server with the same issue. Anyone know a workaround for this? I'm not attempting to multi-box or anything like that, simply playing a single character. I can play Project 1999 and other EQEmu servers so I'm figuring that it probably has to do with the anti-cheat in EQ. It sounds like others have been able to play on Linux so i'm wondering what setup they are using or if there is something else that can be done to workaround this.

    submitted by /u/Fated_Crimson
    [link] [comments]

    Newly dinged 115 Necromancer looking for AA solo grinding spots.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Just dinged 115 a day ago and wanted to know if anyone had any decent solo AA grinding spots they could recommend. I have a full set of Icebound armor and T2 spell from 111-115. I noticed the cold skeletons in Eastern Wastes don't summon but take forever to kill.

    submitted by /u/Ordee
    [link] [comments]

    Is Test down?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    When I try to log onto Test it says that my internet is down, but I can get into Live servers.

    Is this a known issue?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ixxean-Grey
    [link] [comments]

    Plague Rat Tails?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I just joined mangler and created an Erudite Paladin. Now one of the newbie armor quests asks for a Plague Rat Tail and I cannot seem to find or get one to drop. I remember these things dropping all the time, did they remove it or does it no longer drop from any rat? Zam of course indicates they still drop of the rats near paineel but I went from level 5 to 6 on those things and nada.

    submitted by /u/BigBaronMcstuffins
    [link] [comments]

    Can Bards Solo/Molo to 115?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I'd like to play a bard but really enjoy playing at my own pace. Is it possible to solo/molo a bard all the way from 1 to 115?

    submitted by /u/PierreDelecto_2020
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone running on linux that can help me solve this issue in blightfire moor?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Shaman or Beastlord?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hello, I was just looking for some advice on whether I should go with a Shaman or Beastlord as a duo with my brother's warrior. I have never played either class at end game levels or content. But, from my bad understanding of it, I feel like it would make sense to go with a Beastlord cause it can do everything the Shaman can do with more dps and off-tank with the pet aside from healing which I would leave to a merc anyways. Just wanted a veteran's opinion on which one is "better".

    submitted by /u/happylee123
    [link] [comments]

    Power level with mercs question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Returning after a 10 year break. Have 3 accounts... 1st has a 90 shm and 65 mag, 2nd has 90 rng and 81 enc, 3rd has 85 rog and 84 rng. Want to get them all to 90.

    Can I have a lower level with dps merc and have a higher level outside of group use a tank merc to tank for them or are there any exp/merc mechanics I am missing that make it not worthwhile?

    For example to start I might use 84 rng(to pull only) +healer merc grouped with 81 enc(for buffs only) +tank merc to tank for 65 mag +dps merc. As long as mage and his dps merc do more than 50% of the damage, he should get the exp correct?

    submitted by /u/TheDeviator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment