• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Everquest Newbie here.. just want to say this game is magic. Played all day and loving it to death!

    Everquest Newbie here.. just want to say this game is magic. Played all day and loving it to death!


    Newbie here.. just want to say this game is magic. Played all day and loving it to death!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Why did I wait so long to try this game is beyond me. I've tried so many other MMORPG's over the years and for some reason this game has passed my attention since many consider it obsolete/ancient. Far from it! Yes.. the graphics and UI may be old... but everything else has so much charm and although it doesn't hold your hand... I'm finding it heaps of fun playing and researching about it. Currently enjoying the living beejesus out of my necromancer! This class just feels so right in mechanics... everything just works and is super fun to play. I am level 10 now and I feel awesome with my dark elf melting things... slowly with that cute skeleton pet all the while laughing hehehehehe... I really like the slow pace feel as well in combat. Gives me time to plan and take it easy or die a rough death (died so many times lol)... rather than face tank your way through like with most modern games nowadays.

    Also the people in game are super patient with me and are really mature and friendly. I've never encountered this before... I've already made so many friends in a few levels that I haven't even made a single one in other games in 50 levels, as everyone in other games seem only to care about speed grinding to max level and don't really chat until then. Here it seems people really take their time to just say hi, help a noob out or group up. It's only been 1 day but I just want to say I already love this game so much. There is some real magic here. I can see why this game was so beloved by many....

    Anyways, just my noob thoughts on the game. I hope to learn more about it soon. :)

    submitted by /u/angel199x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment