• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Everquest The Aradune experience!

    Everquest The Aradune experience!


    The Aradune experience!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Aradune first glance. What classes are going to be in high demand based on what you've noticed from the current first wave of players?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    We all know Mages/Enchanters/Monk/Clerics are important for the groups power level, but I'm more interested in what classes are missing right now from what you've noticed. In my experience, TLP's generally get their fair share of the "Strong" classes. I want to know if people haven't seen a lot of... Bards... Rangers... etc.

    When I do finally get to log in, I want to make a character that isn't competing against 10 other people of the same class for a group spot. Know what I mean? I was a really good bard on Agnarr, I was thinking I'd play again if they were one of the less common classes. Hopefully I'm explaining this right >.<

    submitted by /u/Rosho24
    [link] [comments]

    If TLP's had a combo menu, this would be a number one

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Join rizlona?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Any reason I shouldn't join rizlona instead of Aradune? I didn't plan to box at all either way

    submitted by /u/Sundorn
    [link] [comments]

    pay to play going free to play

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    what happens to unspent aa if you are over the aa cap if you go back to a silver account?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Rizlona.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Hello, Norrathians.

    I've got a question.

    Is Aradune table and accessible ?

    Cheers.

    Ps, i meant Aradune.

    submitted by /u/Uldarr
    [link] [comments]

    I want to see some screenshots.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    But all anyone posts here are questions, suggestions, and polls. I want to see what everyone's doing and what your toons look like. Care to share?

    submitted by /u/A_Stupid_Cat
    [link] [comments]

    Where can a under geared returning player grind named mobs for items?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm returning after very long time with a 100 ranger and 91 bst box. My brother had played and headshot kited them up a while ago, but I know nothing really. Their gear is even worse than heroic character gear. Wondering what zones I could 2 box easily for some free gear upgrades. My favorite thing to do in eq is grind in zones so not really looking for quests or gathering mats...just want to kill named mobs and get sub par gear :).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/PotcakeDog
    [link] [comments]

    Yup

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Help a new Everquest player out please?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Hi

    I've just picked the game up on Steam after never playing before. I have two friends that play that wanted me to pick it up. I'll be playing 50% of the time with them in a group and 50% of the time solo. What I'd like is a class I can play with them that will help the group well. They don't care what class I play as they said they can fill out the roles once I have decided. (One of them is boxing the remaining party slots)

    I'd like another character to play solo when they're not online with a view of grinding mats, gear, money to support my "main" group character. Historically, I like to play ranged classes. I mained a Hunter in WoW (played all classes but had most time played on hunter) as I like to be able to assess the battle from a distance and do a moderate to high amount of DPS. I'm not smart enough to tank, and I suck at healing.

    So far, I've rolled a Magician (Level 16) and a Ranger (Level 10). I rolled the ranger first as I though they would use bows at range and it seems that a lot of their gameplay is melee. Mainly I think I'm just a bit lost as I've come from more recent MMO's so need to unlearn a lot of what they teach. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Harvey2805
    [link] [comments]

    Which server recommended for a noob?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I see the new TLP servers are out and was psyched to get on Aradune but can't log in so are there any other servers you guys recommend for a new player and I say new because the last time I played was back in 2000-2001. I got on to Rizlona but someone told me there are gonna be tons of boxers there so no noob low level grps. So any advice would be appreciated...

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    People that play all day everyday

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    What is it you do for a living and how can I do it. I work your standard 9-5 and what I really want to be doing is playing eq.

    submitted by /u/Krewdog
    [link] [comments]

    dranik loyalist faction

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    whats the fastest way to raise this?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to recover old account?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Sooo what are the chances of EQ restoring my account from 2001 even though I don't have access to my hotmail email address anymore.

    submitted by /u/jdcarlis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment