• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Everquest The Face of a Champion

    Everquest The Face of a Champion


    The Face of a Champion

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    EQ end game on Aradune

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Coming back to EQ!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to EQ! I started back in 2000. I signed up for an all access pass so I can join one of the new TLP servers because I haven't played in many years and would be lost on a normal server and way behind everyone else.

    I did log into my old server just to see my old characters. I only logged in one and he will be turning 21 in a couple months. Makes me feel old. A level 70 shaman with 30 days /played time. I remember he hit level 70 not long after they raised the level cap to 70. It's like 110 now?

    Anyway, it said 150 minutes to wait to join Aradune, that was about 15 minutes ago, now it says 151 minutes. I'm guessing I won't be playing tonight. It's pretty much the way my luck goes. I don't usually have much free time, and since I do now, I can't actually play.

    Kinda like the $1000 metal detector I bought, ordered it so I could have it before memorial day because I was going to have a couple days off, it didn't arrive until the day after memorial day when I was back at work. Then I finally get a chance to use it and find out it's defective and had to ship it back. If it wasn't for bad luck...

    submitted by /u/danx30
    [link] [comments]

    When is too late to start on TLP?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I don't own a windows pc but I am planning to get one but not until early/mid July, would it be too late to join the new TLP server around then?

    submitted by /u/TheJadedSF
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune - Int Caster Help

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I've been browsing here and all over the net trying to really get a feel for each of the int casters. Trying to decide on one I want to play.

    I know that Enchanter's are god-tier and I really don't want to play one. As for the Wizard/Mage/Necro, I get the basic jist of each of the classes, but it seems like DBG and what have you have changed things around a bit on the classes over the years.

    So my question is this, could someone give me a reasonable breakdown of those three classes as they are now for the Aradune TLP?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sangmund_Froid
    [link] [comments]

    A question that just popped up for us regarding Aradune. Any guesses??

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    So, all we know from the posted ruleset is that Aradune is truebox, limit 2-per-person. We know Mangler was IP locked and wouldnt let you log another toon in on the box, but no clue as of yet whether there's some sort of IP lock stopping anyone from logging in a third box from the same wifi.

    Believe it or not, our D&D group (5 in total) switched from D&D and have been playing EQ once a week on Friday evenings, in person, to enjoy some in-person camaraderie and some cold brews (until coronavirus hit).

    One of them had a question today: does anyone even know if our accounts are at risk by gathering together to play once a week? The ruleset, and Darkpaw Games, are (as usual) intentionally vague about anything regarding this rule. But we chose Aradune primarily because of it being truebox, so no 3rd party stuff, and because our mangler raiding buddies are going there too.

    I guess we're just seeing if anyone has maybe thought of this or asked it before. I tried asking the EQ forums but, predictably, there's an asshole on there who assumes I'm trying to circumvent the rules by 5-boxing by myself and just muddies up the discussion instead of adding any substance.

    submitted by /u/Jibeker
    [link] [comments]

    High elf or half elf paladin?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Which makes a better paladin on tlp servers? I cant decide which one to make.

    submitted by /u/Revanx22
    [link] [comments]

    Rizlona - Two box lag

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I'm currently two boxing and found that the screen which is minimized causes my character to slow down drastically when on auto follow. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I've been noticing a lack of tank (typical for early TLP). I've always wanted to level a warrior for raiding so I might bite the bullet and do it now. Am I going to regret going Troll? There's far too many ogres but I know that frontal stun immunity is OP. Basically looking for a stranger on the web to give me a "go for it ".

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    Good 2 player combos?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Howdy!

    My brother and I are deciding to play again after decades away. The new servers got us excited to start over again. I was wondering if anyone has advice on superb 2 player combos class wise. We doubt we would regularly be in large groups or guilds so seeing what we can tackle with 2 players. Mostly just want to enjoy exploring again and having fun. Not really min/max but something that will help us survive and take on occasional hard mobs would be perfect. Sorry if this is pretty open ended, our knowledge of this game faded a years ago. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there!

    submitted by /u/Yarmoshy
    [link] [comments]

    Easy character to box with 88 zerker?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I can solo semi efficiently at 88 with my berserker, just doing quests and Feerott stuff but I have to med for a real long time in between kills. What's a character to easily just send in more dps to help move this along. Are mages good enough at that level to help?

    submitted by /u/PaulaDeenNine11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment