• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Everquest Sunrise in MY new East Karanas

    Everquest Sunrise in MY new East Karanas


    Sunrise in MY new East Karanas

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Returning for Aradune, looking for guild.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hey friends, I've found myself unemployed and got plenty of time so figured I'd jump back into EQ after several years hiatus.

    Plan is to play some sort of melee dps, I've done the healer / caster dps thing and honestly I just want to try out melee for once.

    Any suggestion on a solid melee dps that is wanted and yeah looking for a guild that'll be active and chill / mature.

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler SDK question

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I am nearing the max level on my Shaman. Been making good gains on it. I have been pondering creating a new SDK. I have a few Krono and was thinking about giving him some decent gear from the start. Whats a dream list of a level 1 SDK i can start smacking thing.

    submitted by /u/No_Cope
    [link] [comments]

    ~20 pieces of Flawed Defiant looking for a new home - FV server.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Was having a clear out of my bank and have a bunch of Flawed Defiant armour which is going to be deleted if no-one wants it.

    Have nearly a full set of leather, 4 different bits of chain, 2 silk robes, a couple of priest/caster secondary/range items.

    In addition, I also have a few low/mid level weapons looking for a home (all usable on a level 1)
    Fayguard Parrying Dagger - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=728
    Venomous Axe of VB - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6285
    Lupine Dagger - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=727
    War Crested Ring - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=17379

    Seems such a shame to delete them all, free to a good home, just let me know in the next 24-48 hours or so and will arrange an in-game meeting.

    submitted by /u/Mercadius
    [link] [comments]

    Solo/box/merc

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    So I played eq long time ago. I don't know much past POP. Can anyone tell me what my best option is if I want to play through everything by boxing while using mercs, and paying as little as possible and the best classes to physically play and best to use mercs for?

    submitted by /u/LewsTherinT
    [link] [comments]

    what expansion/ coins should a group of 60s to 80s work on for armor on live?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    weve started a small group and are aging out of defiant. it seems to me that there are ,9-10 different expansion chains we can run through as a group to get group tier 1 armor together. it would be cool.to see some of this content rather than just level. heres the ones we are thinking but there are so many expansions we're probably unaware of:

    lost secrets of faydwer ldon burning seas

    anything else ?

    whats the best?

    please note we are not getting pled.

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    class/server indecesion

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    a while back I sent my main to Florida Vie, where theres no way out. So i made other chars there with my main then quit got stuck in other games mostly which were garbage now playing eq (only)

    Though fv seems like a full server, its mostly boxes and a trade server, cant find groups as often as the servers i used to be on, now i gotta reason where to start over.

    I missed most expansions (played during original eq to god then a few expansions since) so thinking the slow one, Mangluar? Kind of figuring out things while im writing this..

    Though the class I played as my main was nec I think I know the class to the point I cant get myself to play anymore. I'm thinking bard cause I'd like to play every class at once, I guess question is can bards survive at later levels (once it reaches higher expansions) I like the group and solo, not either, and since any class can group I'm limited to solo classes though i heard any class can solo at later expansions, though I do not enjoy raiding (I don't use Discord)

    So I think i'll be raiding less (If not at all) which doesnt bother me.

    I'm ruling out tanks.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/userOfComputerIsm
    [link] [comments]

    Sketchy Guild MOs and nightmare experiences.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Throughout mmo history, there have been lots of guilds that have come and gone away.

    For the most part, one will only ever know their own bad experiences, without knowing any better. Ever.

    So in order to raise awareness to those who may be affected by any antics, do share those bad moments you may have had to endure while being part of a certain guild. Intolerance? Nepotism? Rigged loot system? Hostile behaviors?

    Guild Name and server dropping is highly encouraged.

    submitted by /u/SuicidalTamagotchi
    [link] [comments]

    EQ bucket list Lady Vox Raid: mangler

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Ive recently comeback to the game since 2004 time frame. I have a 50 Pal on Mangler and have been wanting to raid Lady Vox in permafrost. This has been in my EQ bucket list for a long time and I've never had the chance to do it as I never had a guild or even made it past level 30 when I played previously so I'm excited to try this.

    I know she's not really hard to raid but you have to do it prior to 52.

    Anyone have any advice on how to organize this? Or would like to raid with me?

    submitted by /u/anonoptomous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment