• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Everquest The EverQuest Show - Episode 10 : Frogloks, Server Merges, [Top 5 Worst Expansions]

    Everquest The EverQuest Show - Episode 10 : Frogloks, Server Merges, [Top 5 Worst Expansions]


    The EverQuest Show - Episode 10 : Frogloks, Server Merges, [Top 5 Worst Expansions]

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Game keeps crashing on Enter World, tried multiple fixes

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Game keeps crashing even after deleting my ini folder, and completely reinstalling the game. I do not have the option to "Return Home". I can Enter World on other characters but not on my main. What do I do?

    EDIT: I FOUND A FIX, DELETE ALL YOUR FILES FOR THE CHARACTER THAT DOESNT WORK. IN UI FOLDER SEARCH (ini)....delete everything with that characters name attatched to the file. Restart your game and Load Default UI. Seems to be a problem with logging out in PoK

    submitted by /u/DickMcDickens
    [link] [comments]

    Calculating how many instances of EQ a PC can run?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there is some kind of formula for determining how many instances a PC can run based on processor etc?

    My desktop is a few years old, but has i5-6400 16gb of RAM, GTX 970

    submitted by /u/Aussie_Shitpoaster
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone not boxing on the new TLP servers Aradune and Rizlona?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I'd really prefer to play a solo toon but don't want to fall too far behind.

    submitted by /u/durmduke
    [link] [comments]

    auto grant if you go back to ftp?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    i understand theres an aa cap on ftp. if you pay and get the aa do they take some away if you go back?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    What should I expect from the new TLP if I haven't played since Fippy, as far as rules/release structure?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I actually leveled to 50 on Coirnav in the first week bud had to quit -- I remember that was the hardest exp grind yet; almost twice as long as Fippy.

    They instanced raid mobs, right? So every guild who is actually able to get a large enough force can kill Naggy/Vox in the first Week?

    How's the exp looking compared to Fippy/Coirnav?

    What's the diff between the two new TLPs? I'm not seeing a difference, both are 3 month lock, no voting, 2 box limit with pickzone?

    What do they mean by this PoP lock being removed? I guess I missed that iteration of TLP.

    Have the same guilds been bouncing to each new TLP conquering the server? Or can new guilds actually have a piece of the pie with no poopsocking?

    Thanks guys! Funny how excited we get over a 20yr old game

    submitted by /u/Butt-Pirate-Roberts
    [link] [comments]

    Help me roll a class for Aradune!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hello! Another post about Aradune and classes!

    My group is already for sure rolling Druid, Enchanter and Shaman. No boxers, all one toon. I've played a necro many years ago and loved it, and have recently leveled a zerker. I want to be something that has some kind of micromanagement to fights, contrasting my zerker experience where I press q, 1, and 2 all day long. I also want to fill in the gaps in my group. The druid is planning on being the main healer, charming things along the way to be involved with dps, so my role will most likely be more of DPS or tank role. I'd like the community's input on what would fit my desired play style, as well as fitting the group and filling it's needs.

    Right now I'm really feeling Paladin or Monk, but again I want to make sure whatever I do has some actual depth to the gameplay.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/ChunkOmega
    [link] [comments]

    Account recovery

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I'm looking to recover my old eq account from years ago. Last time I played was maybe 2003. I did a whole ticket with daybreak and tried to remember all the info but couldn't remember he account name just my chars name and level. Question is do you guys have any tricks for getting a little more help from customer service? They are very blunt and cut and dry and won't work with me at all trying to remember stuff from 17 years ago.

    submitted by /u/lagmonsterr
    [link] [comments]

    Bard Box advice for TLP

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hey all. Like many I am a returning EQ player from back in the day. I played a Bard for a long time and it's my favorite class of all time. I am going to be grouping with some friends a good portion of the time but would love to know what I can pair with the Bard for some solo farming as well. Thank you for the advice!

    submitted by /u/fortisenterprises
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Box Question Mage + (Hm)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, Firstly Mangler was my first TLP experience and I was more focused on raiding with a cleric. This time around on Aradune I want to try my first ever box. My goal is to just mostly farm plat kill stuff. Maybe raid but if I do it will be on a mage. My setup is simple I have 2 laptops right in front of me no problem. My issue is I want something that can be pretty much setup to auto pilot and don't have to worry "to much" on the second account.

    Basically I want to play the mage as my main and have something to pair with it. That only needs me 10% of the time. While most of my focus in any fight is on the mage. I don't plan on grouping much if at all. I am mostly a solo player right now.

    I was thinking Mage Bard and have the bard on auto follow me. Or have a druid that can just buff, heal pet, port me around etc.

    Anyone else have ideas or are these 2 good ideas? If they are, how would you all set that up?

    submitted by /u/Sturm2k
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling recommendations for 40s-50s

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Hey, so like a week ago I posted here, and I've managed to assemble a crew of people who are enjoying EQ a lot. We're playing a current retail server now (but plan to hop on one of the progression servers soon), and we're in our early 40s. We're having fun, but kind of treating this as a training run for the classic experience we'll be jumping into (well aware of how different it is, lord it feels different after not having played at all since about 2003/2004).

    What are some good zones or areas to hit that are challenging? We definitely wanna check out dungeony areas (think Guk, which we had a blast going through with no mercs to make it challenging), but I'm open to all suggestions.

    submitted by /u/BlackstoneValleyDM
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play eq on Mac book?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Bard Advice

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    So, I play on FV, not planning on changing that. I am debating starting a bard, work up from 1 --> max level, I do not want to use the heroic boost. Looking for advice from current bards, solo/molo and grouping later on in life.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment