• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Everquest For the first time ever I finally have a character at max level on a server.

    Everquest For the first time ever I finally have a character at max level on a server.


    For the first time ever I finally have a character at max level on a server.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I have played EQ off and on since Kunark came out. For the majority of my time playing I was quite the altaholic, it was either PoP or LDoN before I even had one that made it into the 50s. I would leave the game for a bit and want a fresh start, get bored with whatever class I was playing or just get frustrated with how slow the XP would get as I leveled up. Thanks to some heavy playing of traderquest I quickly had a decent amount of PP and some great non-level restricted equipment so it never seemed like a heavy-lift to just roll something new.

    When Agnarr came out I was determined to play different and focused on just one character and I came pretty close, I got to 48 in classic before life got in the way before Kunark came out.

    Today though, thanks in part to Covid-19 and WFH I finally hit the big five-oh. Now I need to decide if I want to find a guild and do some raids or start drinking that sweet-sweet altahol again.

    submitted by /u/SuperBry
    [link] [comments]

    Tranquil Staff

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I have a 28 monk on Mangler. Is the T staff worth the 20k it's selling for. It's been awhile since I've ever used it.

    submitted by /u/pq_bucket_pq
    [link] [comments]

    What roll does Paladin play

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    so I just started on Ardune, and was messing around with warrior, but read you onyl get like 2 or 3 abilites. that being said, whats a melle class i could play that can still melle with weapons, but has some more abilites to them?

    submitted by /u/luminationEXE
    [link] [comments]

    Deciding on a Druid companion (Aradune TLP)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I'm nearly at level 50 on Aradune with my Druid and tempted to start my first alt/box.

    I still plan to main my Druid but see an opportunity to bring in another toon that my Druid could help level up. I wanted something that would at least complement the Druid though.

    I've done some reading on this and see what other have recommended in years past, but I wanted get a fresh take on everyone's opinion.

    Is a Bard out of the question?

    submitted by /u/DAFFY504
    [link] [comments]

    What Will $800 Buy Me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Hi everyone - so I'm sadly a Mac user and I honestly don't feel like dealing with wine. I have $800 and would like to know, is this enough to get me something that could run EQ classic with all the character graphics turned up and not lag?

    Any advice on what to get would be greatly appreciated. Again I don't want to use wine or bootcamp.

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    New 3 boxer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Hey all, I upgraded my PC to 16 gigs of RAM and its AMAZING! I can play not only 1 but 3 characters with little lag. Since I'm new at 3 boxing I was curious what the general consensus might be for a father of 3 who can only play sparingly. From what I've read I feel like I need a tank and dps. But what about 3rd box? I have war/wiz/bst at the moment. I'm thinking the beast is expendable. Replace it with what? Remember, I'm afk a lot and just need some easy, fun progression. I'm not looking for endgame/raid at this time. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Wizbran
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a Mac?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I know there have been some posts about this already.

    Without using Bootcamp, has anyone been successful to play EQ on a mac?

    I was an original player from 1999 and stopped playing in 2010 and I was just interested in coming back and seeing things. I only own a Mac, and have limited HD space, so I cant bootcamp.

    submitted by /u/Sh-t_Shower_Shave
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune or Rizlona for the Casual player?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Havent played EQ in 15 years and was thinking about it the other day to reroll as I had heard of P99 and such. To my surprise there are new TLP servers! I am asking the community which server has MORE staying power---I am not a power player and only would play a couple times a week. I dont want to start a character and in a few months the server is dead.

    tldr; which server is more pop and has more staying power for a casual player?

    submitted by /u/Klueril
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune Discord Links?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Heard there were one or two Aradune related discord servers?

    Please invite!

    submitted by /u/actioncompassion6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment