• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Everquest New to Raiding on TLP

    Everquest New to Raiding on TLP


    New to Raiding on TLP

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    So I played EQ from Velious to Dark hollow back in the day but never got to raid. Did about ten years of WoW tanking a lot of raids. I have a 48 SK on Aradune now, and I'd like to get into raiding, but I don't have a guild yet, and I'm having trouble finding raid resources. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bueszien
    [link] [comments]

    Queue question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    So if I click play it puts me in queue... What happens if I push play 30 minutes later do I keep my spot or do I go to the back of the line?

    submitted by /u/berticusx
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of low level bard questions

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I am level 15 and really enjoying this class. My question is what songs do you play when you're in a group and do you also melee to help with DPS?

    Also how do you guys keep one target or two targets mezzed and play songs for the group so they gain the benefits?

    And last but not least if you were going to be the polar and constantly pull quick do you do just that or do you play songs for the group and wait for the mom to be almost dead like 10% and then go off and grab another? Sorry for the newbie questions.

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Artisan's Prize Question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I am planning on doing this quest Artisan's Prize eventually. I see it starts in Halas, I am an Iksar Necro, and since this starts in Halas, how would I raise the faction there to start it ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    large casual guilds on FV?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Anyone know what are the large casual guilds on FV? Returning after 10 yrs away trying to figure out how to play again.

    submitted by /u/fatty7758
    [link] [comments]

    Probably been answered b4, but...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Former player asking if there were any efforts to modernize the Player avatars so they match the NPCs of it's most recent expansion(s), or even EQ2?

    submitted by /u/USS-Kelly
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mage pets on TLPs

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I started a druid this round on the TLP. I just became a father and decided I needed a class that I could solo with, because while I enjoy the group game, its not happening with a newborn.

    Anyway, I've decided I might fire up my old laptop and add another toon. I would really like a beast lord, but since I'm playing on Auradune, that's not happening for a while. I've been thinking about adding a mage. They seem like they would be simple enough to box, could malo any druid charms, and add DPS with their pet.

    However, my question (you knew I would eventually get to it) is how tanky are mage pets up to luclin? I won't be able to get the epic, so this is in regards to normal pets? Are they able to tank group mobs with a druid healing, or does the lack of a slower mean they will die super quick?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    F2P and subscription

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    If there any point in passing for a sub if it's free 2 play? I know the mercs are better but if I don't need mercs, what benefit of there post 85?

    submitted by /u/LewsTherinT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment