• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Everquest Level 106 Paladin looking for best undead solo/merc path

    Everquest Level 106 Paladin looking for best undead solo/merc path


    Level 106 Paladin looking for best undead solo/merc path

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So I saw the post from a few years ago on the pally undead leveling through 105. I currently am doing lesson burns at Tempest Temple undead boat because quantity and continuity are good here for grinding (killing mobs in under 60 seconds, rare cases as little as 10 seconds lol). My gear is all conflagrant.

    Is this the best cumulative exp situation for me or am I missing out on a better per unit time quantity of exp at my level?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/lessthan1punchman
    [link] [comments]

    Question about guilds

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I'll try to make this short.

    Outside of people to play/chat with is there much benefit of a guild?

    Now some context.

    Me and my friends play ~twice a week and ended up in a guild just because reasons. We don't interact or chat much with the other members simply because we rarely play other than those two nights a week. Is there benefits/bonuses we're missing out on out of our sheer ignorance? I'm not looking for a free ride on someone else's back so any resources we'd be draining are not of much interest, but finding reliable info on EQ via Google can be a real challenge. I know in some other games (SWTOR comes to mind) just being in a guild and playing will passively help each other without any interaction and I'm curious if that's the case here too!

    submitted by /u/qisqandonlyq
    [link] [comments]

    Going to play with friends, first time playing EQ, can't progress quest.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    So I'm still in the tutorial zone in EQ1 and I'm trying to finish out the tutorial quests. I'm reading everything and it's been a good time. My only problem I'm having right now is with the mercenary quest. "Speak to Elegist and learn about Mercenaries" for the quest "The Revolt of Gloomingdeep". I hired the merc and then the tutorial prompts just stop. I've pushed all the buttons in the merc window, hailed the merc, hailed the merc NPC to read through the merc tutorial prompts again, nothing. How do I complete this thing?

    Edit: Nvm there was a separate quest to accept, someone shoot me. Wasted 2 hours wondering what the hell was going on...

    submitted by /u/Setari
    [link] [comments]

    Necro solo spots in Classic

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Just hit 35, mostly grouped the entire way. Want to solo some so I develop the skills. I'm finding a lot of the P99 guides on the subject aren't valid anymore what with guard exp changes & all of my soloing knowledge is mostly Kunark & Velious.

    Where are solo good solo spots 35-50 for a no box Necro?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Solo spot for druid\bard box aradune

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hey I'm looking for a nice quad kite spot to duo my bard druid box. Was doing ice giants comfortably, good pp but the XP was not there tho. Bard is currently 46 and druid is 50. Looking for a nice open area to kite please and thank you

    submitted by /u/tostido11
    [link] [comments]

    Level difference for group members to still get experience? Rizlona-box composition question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Currently boxing 3 accounts on Rizlona: mage, enchanter, cleric. My brother is boxing mage and shaman. Right now we have zero issues killing, just using the shaman as a tank and burning everything down.

    I don't think I've been getting quite the utility out of the enchanter that I want as it's really a chore when trying to charm, so I've been thinking about re-rolling the enchanter to maybe a bard? maybe a wizard? while we're still low level. I suppose an SK is an option as well, but that's just adding another involved class, whereas I can get a lot of utility out of the bard from melody or just dropping a nuke from the wizard.

    It's really stretching my attention to play 3 at the same time, any suggestions as to what to do? If I'm going to swap out the enchanter, I want to do so soon so that I can minimize time spent leveling up the enchanter-replacement.

    submitted by /u/Siven
    [link] [comments]

    Moving from the queue server to Mangler

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Hi

    Could anyone one Mangler tell me if the server is still worth starting from scratch on?

    Had some fun on Aradune during the day when the US is still asleep, but back at work and logging on in the evening is simply not practical.

    Thus looking to move.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/turnip-patrol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment