• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Everquest How much do Ice Encrusted loots sell for on your server?

    Everquest How much do Ice Encrusted loots sell for on your server?


    How much do Ice Encrusted loots sell for on your server?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I'm not finding very good info, it seems like nobody wants to actually say their prices

    submitted by /u/chevronsevenwontlock
    [link] [comments]

    What SK Epic pieces can be done in classic?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    From what I'm reading, like 90% of the epic takes place in classic zones. Several drops in the hole, guk, ct, and all of it is quest related.

    I'm tooling around on aradune, can this stuff all be done during classic, or are there only certain things that are active until kunark officially releases? Any resource that can show which?

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Enabling in game voice chat

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    My buddy and I game together and call each other on a cell phone and have been trying to set up Voice Chat per what I've found on the net.

    I've seen how to get it set up then to test with the Echo channel, but I've yet to get it to work at all.

    Any ideas?

    Is there a port being blocked through EQ?

    submitted by /u/Ciilver
    [link] [comments]

    Monster Girl Quest - Alice, Monster Lord

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment