• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Everquest Is Boxing on Live / "Classic" TLP the only ways to play this game?

    Everquest Is Boxing on Live / "Classic" TLP the only ways to play this game?


    Is Boxing on Live / "Classic" TLP the only ways to play this game?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I want to come back and get into the swing of things, but my experiences have sort of led me to believe my time with the EQ franchise is over. Are my experiences normal:

    Live (FV) - I've been playing on FV on and off again, and as far as I can tell despite being in guilds, it's a single player experience where boxing is a MUST. Even with a ton of people online, it's mostly crickets when trying to interact. I have a 112 Beastlord, I've spent hours sitting idly LFG with no success. Is boxing the only way?

    TLP - I'd be interested in playing through the games content and progressing to the current live state. However I'm told that despite people saying there are communities interested in doing the same, I haven't found them. That every TLP is destined to turn into a ghost town as soon as a new progression server launches. I'm not interested in rerolling and playing the same content over and over each time a new server gets rolled out.

    submitted by /u/Ya_Schlomo
    [link] [comments]

    level 90 instances to level and get gear that stays relevent?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    what zones can 2 players with boxes do outside of HA where you can level and get gear that holds up?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Old SOE podcasts?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone might be able to direct me to where I can find old SOE podcasts. My brother and I were at Dragon Con in 2008 and managed to get interviewed for the podcast they were recording in a little dining area. He has since passed away and I would love to be able to get a copy of that. I know its a long shot.

    submitted by /u/458socomcat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment