• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Everquest We can one-group Plane of Fire

    Everquest We can one-group Plane of Fire


    We can one-group Plane of Fire

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share about an awesome eq emu server I've been playing on. Project Lazarus is setup so you can do most raids with just a few groups, and get to enjoy all the big raid events without coordinating 50+ people. It's still a tough game, as EQ should be, but there's a bunch of great adjustments that make it so the top end of power lets you do amazing things with just you and a few friends.

    Also, the people on the server are inviting and newbies get loads of help. Lots of people have their high level toons setup to automatically buff your toon and arm your pet on request. Leveling on the server is a blast, especially if you use a Cleric or a pet class.

    Another big thing is the GMs, they're very involved and helpful. Improvements get made regularly and the server gets better and better.

    This server brought Everquest back for me. I'm having a ton of fun and just wanted to share it.

    submitted by /u/Dink-Meeker
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation on Aslyum of Anguish

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've been working on a SK on FV (71 now). I've completed my epic 1.0 and 1.5 and now I'm stuck on the Orb of Discordant Energy step of 2.0. I tried last night to do Asylum of Anguish with my box group: 83 War (1k AA), 89 Bard (1.2k AA), 86 Druid (1k AA), 78 Shaman (Free, 200 AA, just there to slow stuff), and the SK. Trash was ridiculously easy but I tried Keldovan and it did not go well. I don't use any automation software to box so I'm basically alt-tabbing between characters and I just couldn't get the adds under control while also keeping my tank alive. My tank probably would not be able to handle the boss + all the adds even if I was able to get and keep their attention. I didn't bother trying to do any of the other fights because I assume the farther you go in the more difficult they get.

    My goal is to level my SK and Shaman and just duo them and not use the rest of my team (I'll eventually sub around level 90 to auto grant so I can keep going), but I'd really love to get the 2.0 so I can actually use it to continue leveling. I'd also like to do this by myself for the challenge of it. Should I level to 90, auto-grant, and then try this again with just the SK+SHM duo? Is there an easier way to get a single orb? Am I approaching this in the wrong way? Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated!

    Thanks!

    Jadius

    submitted by /u/JadiusEQ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone try druid/shaman box? (TLP)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My main is a 42 druid. Decided to make a mage box since it can add some DPS, utility during Kunark, and malo for druid charms. Plus, with an extra numpad, it has been very easy to set up macros.

    But part of me is wondering if a shaman would be a better route. The shaman would still have malo to help with charming, has pretty OP dots instead of nukes, and slow. The shaman could also fill in as a psuedo tank. However, I would be missing the easy pet DPS, and it sounds like a shaman would be a bit more intricate to box (not difficult, but not as easy). Shaman seems like it would be better for bigger mobs with the slow, but slower than a mage for general killing.

    Has anyone boxed a druid/shaman combo and want to share their input? It's also worth noting that I don't really have time to group, so my play is broken into hour sessions. That's definitely the appeal to the druid and ports.

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment