• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Everquest Returning from a 12 year break

    Everquest Returning from a 12 year break


    Returning from a 12 year break

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hello all! I have a few newb questions im having trouble solving. With the game being 20 years old and the different server types im having trouble resourcing these answers.

    Background: im on Furiona Vie server. Level 21. I have all access. Im a Bard. Ive been leveling outside cresent reach. I tried a cavern camp i remembered using from back in the day but no one was there. Maybe leveling is dead? I know we dont have millions playing but thought there would still be newbs leveling.

    1. I thought by switiching to a paid account i got free AA points to spend but maybe i missunderstood that and i dont get them until a higher level but i dont have any. I enabled it but still shows zero points to soend other than my mercenary.

    2. Leveling has been a challange. I cant find any groups. I tried a few leveling guids i found but they are outdated. Places they suggest i should be at 20 have enemies 6-7 level below that and are not even blue to me.

    3. Is there any sites or discords or guides that are current and useful. I joined the offical discord but it seems pretty dead. Need a bard build guide. How to do macros would also be helpful.

    4. Guild. Im looking for a new player friendly guild to learn the game with. I eventually want to raid once my long journey to max level is complete and woulld like to make some friends along the way.

    Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry for the long winded questions. These are just a few things im confused about. I really want to find a home here and level up and experience stuff i never got to do before. I know leveling on a tlp server is where most people are. I may try that too. Just dont know how different that is.

    Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Ak47trainwreck
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    It seems like a lot of info for this is either not available or hidden deep in a forum post somewhere that I cannot find.

    Does anybody know if:

    • There is a penalty for choosing the (easy) missions?

    such as not having a chance to get extra success? Hell is it even known what factors into great success? I've just casually assumed its based off percentage over 90 but I cannot say this with any certainty since I never bothered to record my outcomes. Maybe total bonuses applied regardless of percentage?

    submitted by /u/dumptruckpizzapalace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment