• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Everquest Vulak'Aerr Down on EQ Reborn!

    Everquest Vulak'Aerr Down on EQ Reborn!


    Vulak'Aerr Down on EQ Reborn!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    mana regen cap at 115?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    New 115 enchanter here, what is the combat mana regen cap on live? I just got an aug that increased my mana regen but noticed it had no impact on my combat mana regen in the character card. I'm already at 420 per tick. Also which AAs increase regen, I think I've found 2 but only increase by 1 per tick. I've only been auto granted AAs to 105 while leveling.

    submitted by /u/fatty7758
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune Server Crash - Rollback Lost Cleric Hate BP that I had just won.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Chances of them refunding me the item? I have a photo of me wearing it.

    submitted by /u/ptrk83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment